Weekend Buzz

hangtyte

I had a great night playing poker with some friends. I won a nice sized pot and wanted to give to the community. So I want to hear your answers to the question below. The three people that catch my attention, will each win a gift card from me for Starbucks. You're allowed one submission and the winners will receive their tasty reward tomorrow.

Question:

What is your "spirit animal" and why is it?

Why this question? Because I had a conversation earlier with a PAX and we somehow bunny trailed it to spirit animals.

Please keep it clean and tasteful. Multiple submissions will void your entry (so please give it thought before you submit). The winners will receive a PM from me tomorrow with a gift card valued at $5.

SandyD

Ok, I'll bite! Pegasus, because I was obsessed with it from the age of 5. When I went to college (UCF), the mascot turned out to be ... Pegasus.

hangtyte

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ok, I'll bite! Pegasus, because I was obsessed with it from the age of 5. When I went to college (UCF), the mascot turned out to be ... Pegasus.
Sad that more people didn't get in on this. Since you're the only one who wrote, I'll PM you shortly so I can send you a gift card !

Amsoil Uber Connect

Ok I'll bite.

My spiritual animal is a Dolphin. I know this as a fact. I have a card around here that has matched this Pisces to the Dolphin. I'm not sure of the particulars, probably cause were water signs for one . Now if you want to talk about Numerology that's another story. I'll just say that my Spiritual side of the 9 Destiny # is toxic toward my Career Life path # of 4. However, Funny how for the most part I kept the spiritual side of myself hidden form most my former coworkers. Some are open to it, most are not.

hangtyte

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ok I'll bite.

My spiritual animal is a Dolphin. I know this as a fact. I have a card around here that has matched this Pisces to the Dolphin. I'm not sure of the particulars, probably cause were water signs for one . Now if you want to talk about Numerology that's another story. I'll just say that my Spiritual side of the 9 Destiny # is toxic toward my Life path # of 4. However, Funny how for the most part I kept the spiritual side of myself hidden form my former coworkers. Some are open to it, most are not.
I'll take your submission as I just got home and haven't closed off this conversation. I'll PM you shortly for your gift card. Thanks for playing ! I like your spirit animal !