Weekday incentives 10/2-5

cdm813

40 for $40. ROFL

They gave me 40 for $50 my last weekday incentive and I did 10 trips, way down from my usual 20-30 when they give me an incentive worth hitting. They're not too bright.

Gung-Ho

I got nothin'

I let one of my docs expire and after several dozen warning emails from uber the last week or so they deactivated my account.

Ghwwe72

25 for $35 with an incentive like that it will mean another week of Lyft being my primary focus

051F88D5-6BEC-41CF-8816-E1F52FBADD29.png

john1975

I think it's becoming clear that uber incentives can't compare to lyft for the most part. 40 for $55. Even if I only target the 60 ride on lyft I get $100 plus maybe ride incentives and more tips. I was hoping for 25 for 50 so the decision to target both apps would make more sense. No clue why they keep sending me 40 ride incentive. I have only hit 25 rides twice in the last 2 months.

Uber has a lot of work to do to get me back. The loss of destination preference gives me little reason to use uber outside of when I'm outside the city or its slow. Even the ctb is more of a pain to manage now when running both apps. Constantly changing the destination filter is a pain. I'm surprised at how many mindless drivers keep driving for uber no matter what they do. Then again.....

Tysmith95

I think it's becoming clear that uber incentives can't compare to lyft for the most part. 40 for $55. Even if I only target the 60 ride on lyft I get $100 plus maybe ride incentives and more tips. I was hoping for 25 for 50 so the decision to target both apps would make more sense. No clue why they keep sending me 40 ride incentive. I have only hit 25 rides twice in the last 2 months.

Uber has a lot of work to do to get me back. The loss of destination preference gives me little reason to use uber outside of when I'm outside the city or its slow. Even the ctb is more of a pain to manage now when running both apps. Constantly changing the destination filter is a pain. I'm surprised at how many mindless drivers keep driving for uber no matter what they do. Then again.....
If your car is over 5 years old no incentives on Lyft for you!

Uber gives incentives to everyone.

Tbh it's kind of smart, convince drivers to get newer cars to use with Lyfts subpar insurance.

Tinuviel

That makes sense John if you're full time, but part time around a 9-5 Lyft incentives are impossible.

cdm813

If your car is over 5 years old no incentives on Lyft for you!

Uber gives incentives to everyone.

Tbh it's kind of smart, convince drivers to get newer cars to use with Lyfts subpar insurance.

Can you have multiple cars on your Lyft account? If so, I might put my wife's (much newer) Jeep on the account but just never use it. It's a 2015 lease, but if that gets me some PDB I'm in. Thoughts?

Tinuviel

Can you have multiple cars on your Lyft account? If so, I might put my wife's (much newer) Jeep on the account but just never use it. It's a 2015 lease, but if that gets me some PDB I'm in. Thoughts?
Yes, but you select the car you are giving rides in when you go out. When pax are expecting a white Jeep and up comes a old blue Camery with a different set of plates, they're going to be confused.

cdm813

Yes, but you select the car you are giving rides in when you go out. When pax are expecting a white Jeep and up comes a old blue Camery with a different set of plates, they're going to be confused.

Obviously. I just wanted to have PDB apply to my account, that's all. Gonna continue to drive the beater. :smiles:

Tinuviel

Obviously. I just wanted to have PDB apply to my account, that's all. Gonna continue to drive the beater. :smiles:
I imagine the rides only count towards the PDB if the car you're driving applies. That would be a huge loophole in the system if not, lol.

john1975

That makes sense John if you're full time, but part time around a 9-5 Lyft incentives are impossible.
If you're driving 9-5 I'd say this isn't probably the ideal job for you anyways. If I had to work 9-5 I would probably do something other than rideshare. Those are the worst times to drive.