Weekday Guarantee 7-4

mahatma57

No guarantee yet. Maybe I dinged them for too much last week.. Oh well, the Fare Boost was good over the weekend..

I was getting fare guarantees on a consistent basis. I got the boost guarantee the weekend before last, then NOTHING for this past weekend and so far NOTHING for this week. I guess they don't like drivers who do the exact minimum number of trips where they have to pay out big.

HOOSIERGAL

I was getting fare guarantees on a consistent basis. I got the boost guarantee the weekend before last, then NOTHING for this past weekend and so far NOTHING for this week. I guess they don't like drivers who do the exact minimum number of trips where they have to pay out big.
I had the hourly guarantee for six weeks. Every guarantee required one trip per hour. Last week I drove only 12.5 hours with an average 2.5 trips per hour and received nothing for this week. My last day driving for gUBER was Thursday after the first hour of their network outage. 100% acceptance rate and 4.9 rating

Last edited:

eddie g

Only $30 gross tomorrow and $28 rest of the week.

Yikes.

I got the same one. Last week I got the $30+ guarantee, week before last I got the bonus incentives (but didn't go out and do any trips). What's gives, how are they determining who gets offered what????

Reactions: Rjl

Uberkiddo

I got the same one. Last week I got the $30+ guarantee, week before last I got the bonus incentives (but didn't go out and do any trips). What's gives, how are they determining who gets offered what????
did you get that today or yesterday?

uber6

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I finally figured out how the system works.

Love the guarantees and uber pool.

Over $900 just in promos this week :-)

Fjavier1203

Yup I have made 900 or more in promos the last few weeks but the fun is over. Boost for me this week...1.4 on a rush hour is not profitable .... I'm averaging 20 an hour with 1.5 boost when I was getting 30 net with doing less work

Sure

Just got the text from Uber for the earnings boost for this week. 1.4 all week. With 2 1.5s mixed in. Not the best, but maybe, maybe not 50-50% I drive for them this week.

Jinxstone

It's gonna be a tough week. No guarantee here just Earnings Boost despite the fact that I'm 30 miles from the qualifying region. Might go out just to see if any of these captains of industry have to walk to the train station in the morning.

uber6

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
My rating has gone from 4.88 to 4.80 since starting promos 3 weeks ago. Accepting all pool rides

It's easy money thou. Complete the required rides then play hide and seek