Week of 8/8 platinum boost....

twobucca2

A little lower than last
Nah, it's the same one some people got last week. I'm pretty convinced now that has to do with acceptance rate. The higher the acceptance rate, the better the platinum boost.

I just can't see how they justify having no boost on Sunday afternoon, not even a little one.

Uber has done nothing to make me not hate them since I started driving

thezeus88

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Nah, it's the same one some people got last week. I'm pretty convinced now that has to do with acceptance rate. The higher the acceptance rate, the better the platinum boost.

I just can't see how they justify having no boost on Sunday afternoon, not even a little one.

I don't think it's the acceptance rate. Last week I got the higher platinum boost email and my acceptance rate was 78%. This week I got this boost and my acceptance rate was 84%. I wonder if there will be a 2nd platinum boost email again this week....

twobucca2

I don't think it's the acceptance rate. Last week I got the higher platinum boost email and my acceptance rate was 78%. This week I got this boost and my acceptance rate was 84%. I wonder if there will be a 2nd platinum boost email again this week....
2nd platinum boost email?

twobucca2

Yes, there were 2 separate sets of platinum boost incentive #'s last week. Some people got the higher and some got the lower amounts.
Oh right, I see what you're saying.

Like you, I got the higher boost last week. This week, not so much.

SmokeyTheRobot

Why pay when you don't have to? Sundays are covered by slackers struggling to reach 45 or 75

Babak

Wow im gold and i got way lower than that. 1.5 1.6s. This sucks. I believe it does have to do with acceptance abd cancelation rate

Last edited:

Optimus Uber

I'm supposed to be Gold too but it's even less- 0.3x less...
Maybe it's how long you have been receiving medals?? My acceptance rate is around 60%. I think I cancelled 4. So I don't think it's acceptance rate I did 47 rides. Two extra. Because one of my rides was a Malibu ride and I don't think it counted because it wasn't la core.

Maybe it has to do with hours online.

Maybe your silver. How many rides did you do are you sure they are all la core?

pangerz

Maybe it's how long you have been receiving medals?? My acceptance rate is around 60%. I think I cancelled 4. So I don't think it's acceptance rate I did 47 rides. Two extra. Because one of my rides was a Malibu ride and I don't think it counted because it wasn't la core.

I did 52 rides just in case. I haven't gotten the email yet so I can't confirm whether it's Gold for sure but I only did one ride outside core. It *should* be Gold.

A friend of mine has been receiving medals longer than me and is 0.1x even lower than me in all times, so I don't think it's the length of time either?

uber strike

i just hope that you guys start to realize that 1x9 is nothing for high demand periods. if you guys drive for incentives during the week, cool. make that money and yes it may be worth it, but come on, 1.9x on a weeknight??? can't you guys decide to go offline and work 3.6x, 3.9x surge like before incentives? especially if you're not in the core. uber is not your partner, drivers are your partners. when are La drivers gonna start working together?
Oc drivers too. Oc drivers get ubered with same rates as La.

pangerz

i just hope that you guys start to realize that 1x9 is nothing for high demand periods. if you guys drive for incentives during the week, cool. make that money and yes it may be worth it, but come on, 1.9x on a weeknight??? can't you guys decide to go offline and work 3.6x, 3.9x surge like before incentives? especially if you're not in the core. uber is not your partner, drivers are your partners. when are La drivers gonna start working together?
Oc drivers too. Oc drivers get ubered with same rates as La.
This would make sense if all drivers got this message instead of just the ones on this forum, but unfortunately most of the ants aren't ever going to read these posts...

uber strike

This would make sense if all drivers got this message instead of just the ones on this forum, but unfortunately most of the ants aren't ever going to read these posts...
i personally think that drivers on UP can make a difference. think about it this way...
ever get a 10 minute or more pick up? you decline, that time goes to the next closest driver at 15 minutes away. now let's say he declines,- that pick up is now a 20 minute pick up with just 3 drivers.
uber says that this is a bad experience for riders. uber needs to ensure reliability.
i think La drivers need to stop accepting pool trips. this is the best way to fight uber without asking drivers to go offline.

arto71

I think it has to do how many trips we did past week, more we did , the lower it gets.
75 to 100 trips = high platinum
100+ trips. = lower platinum

I did 100 + and it's almost equals gold , besides Monday 7:00 to 10:00 am , I don't have X 2 anymore

image.png