Weed Store

tamalama

Yesterday I had a lady that dropped the pin on the wrong side of the street. She was on the other corner but I couldn't locate her. I called her and told her that I was at the address and waiting. She explained that she was in front of something that I could not make out. She was super aggressive about it...I told her that I was at the address and asked if she could see me with my hazards on. She said yeah....I can see you...I asked if she minded coming to me because the only way to get her quickly was to make an illegal uturn. She said.....well I guess I have no choice, do I. I said thanks and hung up and started considering what I should do next and muttering...well here we go. She gets in the car and says that she can't find a damn weed store that was open and she was in a lot of pain. She was VERY much on edge. I said...okay...well let's find you one that is open....she seemed relieved and lightened it up. It took three tries but she changed the address each time to me. Third one was open and I heard an audible sigh of relief...she said ...and they even put a Fatburger next door. She thanked me genuinely and went on her merry way.

Another happy customer. :smiles:

tohunt4me

Yesterday I had a lady that dropped the pin on the wrong side of the street. She was on the other corner but I couldn't locate her. I called her and told her that I was at the address and waiting. She explained that she was in front of something that I could not make out. She was super aggressive about it...I told her that I was at the address and asked if she could see me with my hazards on. She said yeah....I can see you...I asked if she minded coming to me because the only way to get her quickly was to make an illegal uturn. She said.....well I guess I have no choice, do I. I said thanks and hung up and started considering what I should do next and muttering...well here we go. She gets in the car and says that she can't find a damn weed store that was open and she was in a lot of pain. She was VERY much on edge. I said...okay...well let's find you one that is open....she seemed relieved and lightened it up. It took three tries but she changed the address each time to me. Third one was open and I heard an audible sigh of relief...she said ...and they even put a Fatburger next door. She thanked me genuinely and went on her merry way.

Another happy customer. :smiles:
And now you know.

Mints and water is NOT what you should be giving customers !