Wee Away gets vomit away

Jack Malarkey

In the Sydney forum, TONY-T praises Wee Away (made by Rufus & Coco) for completely removing the stains and smell of vomit: https://uberpeople.net/threads/had-my-first-vomiter.204872/. (Many thanks to Tony for this practical and helpful advice.)

In Canberra, you can buy Wee Away at Woolworths and Coles supermarkets and at the larger pet supplies shops.

I bought mine at the Woolworths in Woden for $14.59.

This product is in the pet supplies aisle.

fields (and Dick Smith) will be pleased to note that Wee Away is made in Australia from Australian products by an Australian company. :smiles:

(I didn’t insert all those censoring marks. I referred simply to Richard Smith by the name by which he is generally known and which rhymes with ‘Rick’ and that’s what happened. Hilarious.)

Last edited:

Jack Malarkey

F8D11EFE-D56A-4606-B6FA-07EA243F6517.jpeg

Product Details

Bio-Enzymatic technology:

Prevent re-soiling

Rufus & Coco Wee Away is a professionally formulated odour and stain remover for urine, faeces and vomit. It contains naturally derived enzymes and a fresh scent to:

- Break down uric acid salt crystals in urine to prevent re-soiling in the same spot.

- Neutralise odour and deodorise.

- Remove urine, faeces and vomit stains (even old stains) without harsh chemicals.

- Suitable for carpets and other surfaces, including timber floors.

This is not a cover-up, Wee Away actually eliminates urine, faeces and vomit odours and stains. Ingredients are biodegradable and non-toxic.

(https://www.woolworths.com.au/shop/productdetails/381997/rufus-coco-training-odour-control-wee-away)

Reactions: NHB

Jack Malarkey

Treating fabric seats with Scotchguard helps ensure that spilt liquids (including vomit) don’t penetrate and stain the seats, making them easier to clean up.

38626306-52FE-4E3C-856A-79F87506C7D2.jpeg

Last edited:

UberAus

In the Sydney forum, TONY-T praises Wee Away (made by Rufus & Coco) for completely removing the stains and smell of vomit: https://uberpeople.net/threads/had-my-first-vomiter.204872/. (Many thanks to Tony for this practical and helpful advice.)

In Canberra, you can buy Wee Away at Woolworths and Coles supermarkets and at the larger pet supplies shops.

I bought mine at the Woolworths in Woden for $14.59.

This product is in the pet supplies aisle.

fields (and &%[email protected]!* Smith) will be pleased to note that Wee Away is made in Australia from Australian products by an Australian company. :smiles:

(I didn’t insert all those censoring marks. I referred simply to Richard Smith by the name by which he is generally known and which rhymes with ‘Rick’ and that’s what happened. Hilarious.)
I had a woman deposit large amounts of menstrual blood on my seat. Obviously doesn't know what tampons or sanitary pads are.

We can't survive on $1 a km in Perth. Hence the uber driver caught on methamphetamine. Have to drive 24X7 to survive. We're all sick of it!