Wednesday Night Surge?!

evad77

Started my night at 7pm at Pearson , got a run to Owen sound in the snow then a run in shelburne to Brampton on the way back down and then went back to Pearson and before I could pull in got a ping at the alt to Newmarket, little short runs since, just under $300 on uber so far and 3 runs on lyft for the usual whopping amount of $13

hooj

878135D0-F5A7-4B4D-9100-1D25803BF783.jpeg

Even Durham Region had a surge or two last night - it was going oh-so-well until a male pax inserted himself into my TOP3 WORST PAX of all-time... by all-time I mean 300+ rides since SEP01/18

Took a day off the the FT gig when I heard there was a chance of snow - and it came! (also JUST got my brand new winters on today - very very nice)

2300-0400
LYFT @ 5 rides @ $38+
UBER @ 8 rides @ $116+
13.6% in tips (
200km total (active+dead)
Filled up at 114.3L
$20 in gas.

Winter tires are so-far-so-good - smaller than the originals but stop nice: brake fluid and oil change done too. $1000+ job that pax this week and next are paying for.

$10 cash tip for giving a half my smokes to pax who wanted to go out of the way for a non-edited stop to the store. Win-win.

TOP3 WORST PAX (no particular order)
- drunk white Whitby dude who sat behind, ate McDonald’s, continuously mumble swore while adding passive aggressiveness comments throughout and left entire order in backseat

- raging drunk white lesbian Pickering Lyft lady at bar, followed her female friend down the road until she got in too, yelled and argued with one another the whole 6min ride - Lyft pinged me while in central Whitby to south-west Pickering :eek::eek::eek::eek:

- multiple offending north-east Durham brown dudes with deep-smelling, life-altering body-odors who were either moving in, moving out or shopping at Walmart

You didn’t know?
We’re going to the finals through Boston!

See you in April!

LETS GO RAP-TORS!

Kurt Halfyard

Author
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You didn’t know?
LETS GO RAP-TORS!
I don't watch or follow the 'lets chase a ball/puck' side of the culture much. I acknowledge the beauty of it at times, but I hate 'tribalism' (Seinfeld always said, "You are chearing for Laundry, i.e. the uniform, as the players come and go) & there is way too much 'of the same' to be up on any of the local sports clubs, or golf, or whathaveyou. I went cold turkey on all sports in 1995 when they all went out on strike because clearly the owners and the players were not making enough money off of the backs of the working person.

In regards to SURGE, I should know better though, if only to avoid that area after a game (be it Baseball, Hockey or Basket Ball)

hooj

I don't watch or follow the 'lets chase a ball/puck' side of the culture much. I acknowledge the beauty of it at times, but I hate 'tribalism' (Seinfeld always said, "You are chearing for Laundry, i.e. the uniform, as the players come and go) & there is way too much 'of the same' to be up on any of the local sports clubs, or golf, or whathaveyou. I went cold turkey on all sports in 1995 when they all went out on strike because clearly the owners and the players were not making enough money off of the backs of the working person.

In regards to SURGE, I should know better though, if only to avoid that area after a game (be it Baseball, Hockey or Basket Ball)
I’m gonna have to disagree with you on all fronts here - but we’re still good, right?

evad77

Should have submitted pics of McDonald’s mess and collected your clean up fee and taught the paxhole a lesson