Wednesday night Roll Call

ChevyVolt

It's pathetic here in the Boca/ Deerfield area. Bored too. Only saving grace is charging the car to get a few miles advantage. Refusing POOL. I don't know if that will come back to haunt me, but driving 15 minutes for a $2 fare with a low rating is insane...smh

In Miami, it no longer works that way. Before you would get a ping for Uber pool and you had to tap to accept, which I wouldn't. Now, when you pick up a pax the pool ride automatically pops up in your screen and is added to your route.

ShadyBrady

Are you talking about the rare 2nd POOL rider? You can push the button to the right to decline it. But ... it won't ping you unless you are already carrying a POOL pax. And even Uber wouldn't do something as slimy as adding a POOL rider to an UberX ride.

The only hole in the system, as I see it, is when I get a ping for my next ride before I drop off my current UberX pax. Then there is no information given as to the type of ride it is.

OdyUber

It's pathetic here in the Boca/ Deerfield area. Bored too. Only saving grace is charging the car to get a few miles advantage. Refusing POOL. I don't know if that will come back to haunt me, but driving 15 minutes for a $2 fare with a low rating is insane...smh
Yep, Boca has been painfully slow last month or so.

Are you driving a Legacy Volt or the new one with more seats?

ChevyVolt

It's a 2013. get lots of compliments on it--damn shame to ruin this fine machine for peanuts. After working every day (now Sat morning), I've made $320...I need something else to make money
stat!