Wednesday Morning = Awful

The Drive Guy

I wasn't expecting Wednesday morning to be busy, but wasn't expecting it to be completely dead either. It is completely dead. Nothing happening out here at all. Until we have a reduction in drivers ..... this is a job suitable for part-time only. It's just too tough to make a dollar out here right now. The fact that i have time to post, and don't have a ride at 6:30 a.m. in Wrigleyville is all that needs to be said.

Pchi

Tuesdays usually suck also. The only reason I go out on Thursdays is to get out of the house.

Kaleb379

Well I hope you have a ride now

Attachments

• IMG_1497.PNG
    IMG_1497.PNG
    110.8 KB · Views: 78

xcnco

Got dragged to Deerfield right before peak rush hour :mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:. Hour and a half ride back.

Flashback121

I was really hoping to catch an Ohare no dice lol didn't get paired with anyone crazy enough to pay 170$ from downtown to airport

seanD

Jesus Christ. You guys go out at 630am and @@@@@ because there's no surge yet! No shit Sherlock! Most people aren't out the door that early unless they are heading to the airports. Maybe you're in the wrong areas. By 7am lakeveiw/Lincoln park was nuts.

The Drive Guy

It got nuts because the rain came ..... before then nothing was happening ..... without surges in the morning the Only way to make cash is if you get consistent rides .... I was out starting at 4 a.m. ..... no airport on Wednesday ..... If there had been no rain .... the morning would have remained awful ... typically at 6:30 a.m. you will sit no longer than 10 minutes for a ride in Lakeview if slow ... Lakeview/Lincoln Park went nuts because of the rain ....

DaCoach

I wasn't expecting Wednesday morning to be busy, but wasn't expecting it to be completely dead either. It is completely dead. Nothing happening out here at all. Until we have a reduction in drivers ..... this is a job suitable for part-time only. It's just too tough to make a dollar out here right now. The fact that i have time to post, and don't have a ride at 6:30 a.m. in Wrigleyville is all that needs to be said.
Exactly! !

Jesus Christ. You guys go out at 630am and ***** because there's no surge yet! No shit Sherlock! Most people aren't out the door that early unless they are heading to the airports. Maybe you're in the wrong areas. By 7am lakeveiw/Lincoln park was nuts.
Ur the best!!

Jesus Christ. You guys go out at 630am and ***** because there's no surge yet! No shit Sherlock! Most people aren't out the door that early unless they are heading to the airports. Maybe you're in the wrong areas. By 7am lakeveiw/Lincoln park was nuts.

I agree! I'm in the burbs (Naperville) so it might not be an apples to oranges comparison, but I had 3 runs to ORD between 4am and 8am and made a cool $120 in the process, all before 8am. Not too shabby to me.