1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

Wed Oct 5th ...Let's Ride... Oh how do u get there ;)

Discussion in 'Las Vegas' started by Mz.SinCityDriver, Oct 5, 2016.

?
  1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    62.5%
  2. NO

3 vote(s)
    37.5%
  1. Mz.SinCityDriver

Mz.SinCityDriver

Driving:
    Lyft
    So.. vegas... I am slowly
    getting ready to get ready..lol that's my famous line copyright in progress lol.. any ways .. does any kind helpful experienced driver or jus someone who knows the city interested in helping me to figure this grid maze out... of course it could be in a parking lot as you are waiting for a ride request. .. WHO'S UP.. :)file is a pic I just took @ 12:28 am 10.5.16

Attached Files:

ChristianK likes this.
  2. SlaveWager

SlaveWager

Driving:
    UberX
    Love the neck tattoo honey. What do you do for money?

3. Mz.SinCityDriver

Mz.SinCityDriver

Driving:
    Lyft
    I drive for uber ,lyft, postmates and I am waiting for my background check for amazon flex I also have a online ebay store , I also help people who are new to online ebay selling .and I work for a market research company. .what about u. And where did you see my neck tattoo

4. Glasvegas

Glasvegas

Waiting for background check for.flex? Damn u lucky. Been waiting for 2 months for any response and nothing

5. Mz.SinCityDriver

Mz.SinCityDriver

Driving:
    Lyft
    I would go back to the amazon site and request info again...

Glasvegas likes this.
  6. Glasvegas

Glasvegas

Ok. Thank you. Will do. As far as spots on strip. Theres a youtube channel that takes you step.by step where all the spots are. It saved me time and money. Google it. Its really helpful. The guy updates the spots when they gey changed so is up to date. Good luck out there

7. SlaveWager

SlaveWager

Driving:
    UberX
    What a coincidence! I'm Uber/Lyft (but not postmates), got my Amazon Flex invite last night after 3 months waiting, have an Amazon and ebay store. I've sold close to $2,000,000 on the internet in a decade. As for your neck tattoo; it shows on your avatar..

So, you're having trouble figuring out the city / valley, or just the strip?

Attached Files:

8. Mz.SinCityDriver

Mz.SinCityDriver

Driving:
    Lyft
    That's very good I just started onlin sales in 2012 and I have seen the youtube video if it's the one with the guy driving to the spot.. I should have been a bit more specific what I'm having trouble with is navigating to the dropped pins that the passengers mark I've also noticed that if the passenger is not paying attention as they're dropping their pin the map moves but the pen does not so they pulled one place and the pendant not where they are and they get upset because I'm not there on time and I get irritated because they're not where they put the pin and they want me to pick them up like in the middle of the street on the Strip not happening but besides that just have to get out there and drive stuff because the ones I have been to I know and it will come in time

9. Mz.SinCityDriver

Mz.SinCityDriver

Driving:
    Lyft
    That's very good I just started onlin sales in 2012 and I have seen the youtube video if it's the one with the guy driving to the spot.. I should have been a bit more specific what I'm having trouble with is navigating to the dropped pins that the passengers mark I've also noticed that if the passenger is not paying attention as they're dropping their pin the map moves but the pen does not so they pulled one place and the pendant not where they are and they get upset because I'm not there on time and I get irritated because they're not where they put the pin and they want me to pick them up like in the middle of the street on the Strip not happening but besides that just have to get out there and drive stuff because the ones I have been to I know and it will come in time

10. Glasvegas

Glasvegas

Follow the gps if they're not there wait 5 min and then cancel. They'll pay u the fee at least. As long as they drop the pin they cant change location unless they do it manually. Btw i have a lot of luxury items (from my amazing days) and I'm trying to sell them on ebay. Gucci bags, valentino scarfs, jimmy choo shoes, etc do u think i could make money off of that. Theyre barely new.

11. Mz.SinCityDriver

Mz.SinCityDriver

Driving:
    Lyft
    but of course ...

12. SlaveWager

SlaveWager

Driving:
    UberX
    Counterfeits sell well on ebay, especially with the 180 day refund policy of Paypal.

13. Mz.SinCityDriver

Mz.SinCityDriver

Driving:
    Lyft
    It's all in the way that you word your listing. . But apart from ebay there are other avenues for sales

14. SlaveWager

SlaveWager

Driving:
    UberX
    Don't listen to the person with the high cancellation rate. Uber will weed these people out in time, so don't be one of them.

I remember the stress you're feeling, and what I do is call them when I know they are nowhere in sight. Luckily I have bluetooth in my car, so I'm hands free on the calls. If they are blocks away, but said they were at Caesars, they deserve a 5 minute wait and cancellation, but if they are like at the main valet of Mirage, and you're at the North Valet, just talk them through it and tell them to ask the valet guys where the Uber pickup is.

It sucks to have to call people, but think of the first time you saw the strip and how much of a maze it is. They are truly lost and you can talk them through the maze. You'll get more tips and won't have a high cancellation rate; which will lead to more pings. Some of these idiot drivers are on Lyft calls, get an Uber ping, drive by just to show they landed and keep driving to get the cancellation fee. I've had pax tell me they watched their Uber drive by and keep going while they were on the phone with them.. Don't be that guy.

15. SlaveWager

SlaveWager

Driving:
    UberX
    I code my own html for my listings and host my pictures on my domain. In the post about counterfeits, I was being sarcastic to the troll who commented. BTW, I've had over 10,000 transactions and never ever had a negative, just one neutral from a Canadian who asked me to commit customs fraud by undervaluing goods. I know ebay well enough to know they have destroyed their own market and alibaba and facebook will crush ebay soon enough. Get an Amazon brand approved account and send your goods to fulfillment. That's the only way to stay alive now if you don't have your own shopping cart site with a customer base like I do.

16. ChristianK

ChristianK

When I first joined uber 6 months that was the most confusing thing for me is the strip lol. What I did to get used to it is I just watched the videos of how to navigate it and also whenever I had free time I just drove around on the strip to kind of get used to it. I haven't driven for uber in about a month though but I plan on hitting the road again this weekend

17. Glasvegas

Glasvegas

Omg. Seriously? Thanx for the great info

18. Glasvegas

Glasvegas

Hi the troll here. Again. fantastic info. Thanx ;)

19. SlaveWager

SlaveWager

Driving:
    UberX
    Plan on working 8pm to 4am if you want to make more than minimum wage.

20. Mz.SinCityDriver

Mz.SinCityDriver

Driving:
    Lyft
    I usually drive the late night hours I am not much of a day time person..