Wearing shorts while driving

Hillman77

What’s your opinion on a driver wearing shorts here in SF? I usually wear shorts a lot but always put on pants to drive. But it’s been so hot the past couple of days I’m tempted to just head out driving in my shorts. Does it matter if I’m a mid 50s heavyset guy? Do you think it will hurt my rating?

Hillman77

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks for the encouragement, I’m going to try it for a few days and see if my rating drops.

5070bolo

I wear cargo shorts, but never basketball shorts.
In the winter I want to wear joggers/sweats but I don't , have to wear jeans.
Post automatically merged:

Do any of you guys wear joggers? In the winter.

xRacerX

You cant catch me in pants anytime it goes above 68 (and only light colors as well). I even got creative on some of the color selection. Got a compliment wearing the "pink ones", and i said to myself: "You really think im going to fall for your bs flattery as an attempt to distract me and excuse you from tipping?lol I appreciate the compliments if they are genuine, but honestly do you think i would wear them if i didnt think they looked good?:eek::wink::coolio:

That was my attempt at trying to sound entitled, but as you can obviously tell im not a natural at it (and im perfectly ok with that).

Goduckies

I wear shorts and flipfops every day they aren't paying me to dress nicer. And the only issue I had has one boy up in Castro who really loved my legs lol

uber87j

The days of dressing fancy for Uber and Lyft are over. You might as well wear shorts. When we get paid properly then we should start dressing professional again.

Actually you can still look professional in shorts. Dress like you’re on the golf course, wear some nice shorts and a polo.

Ubsz

I wear cargo shorts, but never basketball shorts.
In the winter I want to wear joggers/sweats but I don't , have to wear jeans.

Do any of you guys wear joggers? In the winter.
I wear joggers all year around

Hillman77

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
So I wore a pair of Puma shorts from Costco today, did 9 trips, with the usual corporate & startup crowd, and still kept my rating. It included a few riders sitting next to me too. No one looked at me funny or said anything. So from now on, its shorts every day and night! I feel so FREEEEEE!

Your ratings will only drop if you have ugly legs! :biggrin:?
For some reason I have very muscular legs, for which I credit a lot of swimming as a kid. I just wish I had used my belly and arms more when I swam. ?