Inshur

Wearing mask 😷

Alan

Today I’ve seen couple of Uber Drivers wearing the masks 🎭, do you guys think it’s necessary to wear it ? I’ve been having flu 🤧 for almost a week I’m not sure if I have corona help

Momo11

Today I’ve seen couple of Uber Drivers wearing the masks 🎭, do you guys think it’s necessary to wear it ? I’ve been having flu 🤧 for almost a week I’m not sure if I have corona help
Post automatically merged:

8D4035D9-6FD7-4858-88C4-09C3F0F4E43A.jpeg

Harold Shand

Instead of going to the doctors you ask an Uber drivers forum

Welcome to the state of PH drivers in 2020
A lot of them can't go to a doctor. The doctors secretary will ask them too many intrusive questions. Such as where do you live. Can I see proof of ID and permission to be a resident of the U.K. Are you entitled to NHS treatment.
Unlike Uber the doctor has access to government records and will check the answers against databases.
Walk into any A&E casualty and you'll see it heaving with people who can't go to see a normal GP.

Jack Dunphy

A lot of them can't go to a doctor. The doctors secretary will ask them too many intrusive questions. Such as where do you live. Can I see proof of ID and permission to be a resident of the U.K. Are you entitled to NHS treatment.
Unlike Uber the doctor has access to government records and will check the answers against databases.
Walk into any A&E casualty and you'll see it heaving with people who can't go to see a normal GP.
Hence the 6 hour wait

Harold Shand

Hence the 6 hour wait
I waited 9 1/2 hrs for an ambulance when I broke my leg. I then spent 12 hours on a trolly in A&E. just before I left I bumped into an old school friend who has been a paramedic for 30 years. He was actually in the first series of HEMS. I asked what the problem was, has there been a plane crash or something. He said no, it's mass legal and illegal immigration. He said you spend three hours waiting for an interpreter to arrive, only to find that the patient has a sore throat or something trivial, but can't go to a doctor as they are involved in one scam or another, so they turn up at hospital. In all the time I was there I hardly heard a single English accent. I'm just telling the truth.

Skyisblue

Awww, that’s so sad.

I waited 9 1/2 hrs for an ambulance when I broke my leg. I then spent 12 hours on a trolly in A&E. just before I left I bumped into an old school friend who has been a paramedic for 30 years. He was actually in the first series of HEMS. I asked what the problem was, has there been a plane crash or something. He said no, it's mass legal and illegal immigration. He said you spend three hours waiting for an interpreter to arrive, only to find that the patient has a sore throat or something trivial, but can't go to a doctor as they are involved in one scam or another, so they turn up at hospital. In all the time I was there I hardly heard a single English accent. I'm just telling the truth.

Babs2016

People will wear masks how about luggage coz we pick and drop customers luggage especially in airports then hold the steering wheel if there is a virus there it is stuck right in the car. It's scary

uberak

People will wear masks how about luggage coz we pick and drop customers luggage especially in airports then hold the steering wheel if there is a virus there it is stuck right in the car. It's scary

Why don’t you buy hand sanitisers?

as soon as I touch their stuff I have got me anti bacteria! Job done.

Khanie

Why don’t you buy hand sanitisers?

as soon as I touch their stuff I have got me anti bacteria! Job done.
Wash hands or use a sanitizer before eating or touching your mouth/face.

This gives up to 8 hours protection against viruses and harmful bacteria.

Screenshot_20200226-084410_Samsung Internet.jpg

Volkswaber

Mass immigration inside A&E. Come on you know why you waited for 12h...because they are short of staff.
A normal shift of a nurse here in UK is 12h, and the majority of them are from EU.

London-born-and-bred

Stick some coffee up your chuff box.

Mass immigration inside A&E. Come on you know why you waited for 12h...because they are short of staff.
A normal shift of a nurse here in UK is 12h, and the majority of them are from EU.
He probably outed himself as a racist pig in the first 30 seconds, that's why they made him wait.

Harold Shand

Stick some coffee up your chuff box.

He probably outed himself as a racist pig in the first 30 seconds, that's why they made him wait.
I was waiting for you to make the thick racist comment. Did you know that my family we're immigrants to this country and that I'm not of English heritage ?
Just made yourself look a bit stupid didn't you boy.
A perfect example of an imbecile playing the race card without having the faintest idea what he's talking about.
That's twice this week I've made you look stupid.
Would you like to go for the hat truck sunshine ???
I note that after accusing all bc drivers on here of being fake......how thick is that......you haven't replied to my suggestion that you make a donation to charity for every taxi driver who proves he's not a fake by showing their badge. Gone a bit quiet on that thread haven't you. Selective eyesight, or just another mug pretending to be clever. Guess what. You're not clever.

Jack Barclay

I was waiting for you to make the thick racist comment. Did you know that my family we're immigrants to this country and that I'm not of English heritage ?
A perfect example of an imbecile playing the race card without having the faintest idea what he's talking about.
I note that after accusing all bc drivers on here of being fake......how thick is that......you haven't replied to my suggestion that you make a donation to charity for every taxi driver who proves he's not a fake by showing their badge. Gone a bit quiet on that thread haven't you. Selective eyesight, or just another mug pretending to be clever. Guess what. You're not clever.

I would be surprised if he could even prove that he had all of us on mute and received PM’s of our replies?

I know you’re watching boy

Jack Dunphy

To think he's got he's own business