Wearing a hat means it's not you

corniilius

Here's how stupid some Pax are. Last week sometime, I was ubering without a hat and one of them thought somebody else was using my account. They file a complaint with Uber, I receive the threatening email, then I yell at Uber through the app, email and on the phone. Demanding that if my account has been flagged, then I expect said flag to be removed. After the third canned response, I finally get a message from an actual human, assuring me everything is ok. Too pissed off to drive now, so I'm done for the night. Gonna go enjoy my Friday. Good night y'all.

Lissetti

Rebel Honey Badger
Article Manager
LOL.....The picture in both my Uber and Lyft apps my hair has been flat ironed straight and looks a lot lighter ...but my natural hair is thick and long with copper colored spiral curls.

When I pull up.....Pax stand on the curb staring at me but they won't get in. They stare at their phone and then stare back at me. Surely there has been some sort of bait n switch!

Then they decide to call my phone.... desperately looking for their flaxen haired angel of an Uber driver that they originally booked in the app.....

Screenshot_20190329-220512~2.jpg

....then I answer the phone and to their horror they see my mouth move at the same time as their Uber driver's words fill their ears confirming that I am indeed one and the same.

Hakuna Matataah.....

Screenshot_20190329-215827~2.jpg

Yo.....what's good?

goneubering

Here's how stupid some Pax are. Last week sometime, I was ubering without a hat and one of them thought somebody else was using my account. They file a complaint with Uber, I receive the threatening email, then I yell at Uber through the app, email and on the phone. Demanding that if my account has been flagged, then I expect said flag to be removed. After the third canned response, I finally get a message from an actual human, assuring me everything is ok. Too pissed off to drive now, so I'm done for the night. Gonna go enjoy my Friday. Good night y'all.

Like I said in my last post. Because Uber.

New2This

LOL.....The picture in both my Uber and Lyft apps my hair has been flat ironed straight and looks a lot lighter ...but my hair is thick and long with natural copper colored spiral curls.

When I pull up.....Pax stand on the curb staring at me but they won't get in. They stare at their phone and then stare back at me. Surely there has been some sort of bait n switch!

Then they decide to call my phone.... desperately looking for their flaxen haired angel of an Uber driver that they originally booked in the app.....

View attachment 308123

....then I answer the phone and to their horror they see my mouth move at the same time as their Uber driver's words fill their ears confirming that I am indeed one and the same.

Hakuna Matataah.....

View attachment 308122

Yo.....what's good?

Here's a funny one. I'm a middle-aged white guy that looks like the love child of Troy Aikman and Harry Connick Jr. I've been told by a few people that I look African-American in my profile picture. It's just a really horrid picture but I just laugh

tohunt4me

U
Uber allows you to take a pic wearing a hat ?

Lissetti

Rebel Honey Badger
Article Manager
Here's a funny one. I'm a middle-aged white guy that looks like the love child of Troy Aikman and Harry Connick Jr. I've been told by a few people that I look African-American in my profile picture. It's just a really horrid picture but I just laugh
My grandmother's father on my dad's side is Irish, from Derry Ireland. With his Celtic fro, full lips and wide, flat nose, in dim lighting you would mistake him for African American by his features and hair.

Example of what I'm talking about :

Screenshot_20190331-003518~2.jpg

New2This

My grandmother's father on my dad's side is Irish, from Derry Ireland. With his Celtic fro, full lips and wide, flat nose, in dim lighting you would mistake him for African American by his features and hair.

Example of what I'm talking about :

View attachment 308368

That's @Jo3030
Post automatically merged:

You sure you not black??? View attachment 308367

If you saw me on a dancefloor there'd be no doubt whatsoever