Inshur

We will never forget you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Mister

May he rest in peace. However, Im sure there has been a very thorough police investigation, and no arrests have been made, which suggests to me that it was his fault. The truth will come out at the inquest. There isnt a killer at large, it was a tragic accident, and the only reason you are mentioning it, is because he was an Uber driver, and you are using his death as a way to dig at black cabs. You should be ashamed of yourself.

babasanfur

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
May he rest in peace. However, Im sure there has been a very thorough police investigation, and no arrests have been made, which suggests to me that it was his fault. The truth will come out at the inquest. There isnt a killer at large, it was a tragic accident, and the only reason you are mentioning it, is because he was an Uber driver, and you are using his death as a way to dig at black cabs. You should be ashamed of yourself.
Amazing
Who's got to do the looking before emerging out from side road to main road the driver of the car or the poor soul who lost his life

I personally blame it on westminister council and tfl who put that taxi rank in there and allowing cabbies to park near the Hyde Park for free overnight blocking the view and never cut that big tree which blocks the view as well

And stop pointing shame to others you don't know me and tell me to bd ashamed of myself

God bless the soul of the biker

Mr. Mister

Amazing
Who's got to do the looking before emerging out from side road to main road the driver of the car or the poor soul who lost his life

I personally blame it on westminister council and tfl who put that taxi rank in there and allowing cabbies to park near the Hyde Park for free overnight blocking the view and never cut that big tree which blocks the view as well

And stop pointing shame to others you don't know me and tell me to bd ashamed of myself

God bless the soul of the biker
They should both be looking. Were you there? Did you see it happen ? How do you know how fast the bike was going, he might have been doing 80 for all you know. It will all come out at the inquest. The taxi rank is nowhere near the junction, it is placed well back in a safe position. It does not block the view in any way.
Youre right, I dont know you, and I dont want to know you. Anyone who uses the death of an innocent human to score a few points on a forum is a snake as far as Im concerned. You need to get some class. People like you are everything that is wrong with this country. Some of the things you say disgust me. I wonder what you really think about this country and its people but havent got the balls to say it.

babasanfur

They should both be looking. Were you there? Did you see it happen ? How do you know how fast the bike was going, he might have been doing 80 for all you know. It will all come out at the inquest. The taxi rank is nowhere near the junction, it is placed well back in a safe position. It does not block the view in any way.
Youre right, I dont know you, and I dont want to know you. Anyone who uses the death of an innocent human to score a few points on a forum is a snake as far as Im concerned. You need to get some class. People like you are everything that is wrong with this country. Some of the things you say disgust me. I wonder what you really think about this country and its people but havent got the balls to say it.
Again fighting behind the keyboard and like the incident to local and foreigners issue who's the sick one then be brave and admit it

BTW I go through this route almost everyday morning and evening in the morning it's very difficult to see oncoming fast cars and stop behind the line I can clearly imagine what happened even if the biker was driving so fast the cabbies or everybody including me never stop behind the line

Mr. Mister

Again fighting behind the keyboard and like the incident to local and foreigners issue who's the sick one then be brave and admit it

BTW I go through this route almost everyday morning and evening in the morning it's very difficult to see oncoming fast cars and stop behind the line I can clearly imagine what happened even if the biker was driving so fast the cabbies or everybody including me never stop behind the line
Good for you. I go through it 10 times a day. And I know as much about this accident as you do, which is fukc all. So stop using a mans death to score a few points on a forum. You really are a revolting specimen.

babasanfur

Good for you. I go through it 10 times a day. And I know as much about this accident as you do, which is fukc all.
No need to swear sir unless you behind the wheel
Be honest and brave to answer this question :

Do you come to stand still when turning right into bayswater rd or not?

Mr. Mister

No need to swear sir unless you behind the wheel
Be honest and brave to answer this question :

Do you come to stand still when turning right into bayswater rd or not?
Yes. Every time. Thats why I dont have accidents. Thats why my cab has never had a dent in it. Thats why Ive never had points on my license. Thats why Im a professional and you are an amateur. And thats why you are stupid and Im not. And thats why the average London taxi driver has forgotten more about driving in London than the average Uber driver will ever learn. And thats why you see Ubers smashed to bits every night, and not black cabs.

babasanfur

Yes. Every time. Thats why I dont have accidents. Thats why my cab has never had a dent in it. Thats why Ive never had points on my license. Thats why Im a professional and you are an amateur. And thats why you are stupid and Im not.
OK without curse please by the looks of it the cabbie didn't stop to look

Professional maybe but the guy lost his life because of a professional one of you guys will it make any difference to him

And for the stupid bit I will reply to u in my own words after finishing the job in hand

Mr. Mister

OK without curse please by the looks of it the cabbie didn't stop to look

Professional maybe but the guy lost his life because of a professional one of you guys will it make any difference to him

And for the stupid bit I will reply to u in my own words after finishing the job in hand
You dont know what happened. You were not there !!!!!!!!
I think your job in hand involves sitting in your car with your pants around your ankles.
Dont bother. Im not interested in your words. I find you and this thread in particular repulsive.

babasanfur

You dont know what happened. You were not there !!!!!!!!
I think your job in hand involves sitting in your car with your pants around your ankles.
Dont bother. Im not interested in your words. I find you and this thread in particular repulsive.
So what r u doing here if you find it repulsive unless you are an idiot

uberR

off topic:
On this forum you have the some very obvious stupid black cab drivers, some stupid black cab drivers pretending to be ph drivers, some black cab drivers that are clueless about the PH industry but think they know it all because they have the "knowledge", some that are plain dumb and then some that write like they are clever but again are dumb. Best solution is to add them all to ignore list.

But then that will highlight another big issue, in majority of the threads you will have half the posts missing lol..
I would suggest all genuine PH drivers to add them all to ignore list, like they say if you starve the trolls for long enough they will go back to their dark smelly caves!

Ubend R.S.

DB1980

The fact you use an innocent mans death to try and score points. As no action has been taken it indicates that the other vehicle was not responsible meaning that driver has to live with this accident for the rest of his life. Regardless of if he is taxi, ph, uber etc and you used that to score points on an Internet forum. I thought you were old school PH decent, but you are scum.

babasanfur

The fact you use an innocent mans death to try and score points. As no action has been taken it indicates that the other vehicle was not responsible meaning that driver has to live with this accident for the rest of his life. Regardless of if he is taxi, ph, uber etc and you used that to score points on an Internet forum. I thought you were old school PH decent, but you are scum.
Regardless of what makes you think I am doing it to score points I am going into this now but few times I pass by and I see the poor girl sitting on the centre Isle crying in silence and looking at her lost one
Lighting 4 candles and go home she does than about 3 times a week I think the whole matter deserves more than highlighting

Never even knew about points I mean do they give us rating here as well like uber

Please guys give me five starts then

renod babek

Regardless of what makes you think I am doing it to score points I am going into this now but few times I pass by and I see the poor girl sitting on the centre Isle crying in silence and looking at her lost one
Lighting 4 candles and go home she does than about 3 times a week I think the whole matter deserves more than highlighting

Never even knew about points I mean do they give us rating here as well like uber

Please guys give me five starts then[/
Be careful what you ask for.
Let's hope none of us are ever in that unfortunate situation where someone died, when going about our day to day business.

Mr. Mister

off topic:
On this forum you have the some very obvious stupid black cab drivers, some stupid black cab drivers pretending to be ph drivers, some black cab drivers that are clueless about the PH industry but think they know it all because they have the "knowledge", some that are plain dumb and then some that write like they are clever but again are dumb. Best solution is to add them all to ignore list.

But then that will highlight another big issue, in majority of the threads you will have half the posts missing lol..
I would suggest all genuine PH drivers to add them all to ignore list, like they say if you starve the trolls for long enough they will go back to their dark smelly caves!
Great post. No comment on the thread about another Uber driver killing someone though. Or doesnt it matter because he wasnt a black cabbie ??????

Status
Not open for further replies.