We had a good thing going on.....

Uruber

I haven't drive for almost 4 months now and today I received the email telling me to update my Insurance that is about to expire. So I opened the app and saw for first time the new changes they have made on it and I started checking it out and when I got to the promotions I saw the $40 extra for 20 trips and the first thing I felt was sadness, I mean I remember the good days when the promotions were $35 PER HOUR GUARANTEED, it was fun to drive back then, actually even hard to turn off the app, yes you were tired but you knew that if you stopped and went home there was a lot of money that you would missed. Uber has always been my side job but in those days I used drive 10 hours on Friday and another 10 on Saturday and go home really tired but with $350 and a smile in my face each day, it was worth it to be that tired. Man I miss those days and I know that they will never come back and that it's sad, all those that have been here for a long time know what I am talking about....we had a good thing going on, but as everything in life, nothing last forever.

LoveBC

I haven't drive for almost 4 months now and today I received the email telling me to update my Insurance that is about to expire. So I opened the app and saw for first time the new changes they have made on it and I started checking it out and when I got to the promotions I saw the $40 extra for 20 trips and the first thing I felt was sadness, I mean I remember the good days when the promotions were $35 PER HOUR GUARANTEED, it was fun to drive back then, actually even hard to turn off the app, yes you were tired but you knew that if you stopped and went home there was a lot of money that you would missed. Uber has always been my side job but in those days I used drive 10 hours on Friday and another 10 on Saturday and go home really tired but with $350 and a smile in my face each day, it was worth it to be that tired. Man I miss those days and I know that they will never come back and that it's sad, all those that have been here for a long time know what I am talking about....we had a good thing going on, but as everything in life, nothing last forever.
For every “good thing” there’s someone out there who abused it.

Thank the tricksters.

adrep1984

I've been off for 4 months also. I didn't even bother to update my insurance. I do want to drive sometimes, but feel like it devalues my time. Its just NOT worth it.