We all complain but when are we going to do something?

Papa Sarducci

I just checked my calendar, got it penciled in on the 12th of Never, the day after Hell is scheduled to freeze over.

SmokeyTheRobot

We need everyone communicating. We need to organize but no one forum has more than maybe 5% of drivers reading at the most.

There may only be a few dozen of us active here but if we each handed out a few business cards a day with information on how to join the discussion and how to spread the word we could reach a good chunk of the local drivers. Business cards are dirt cheap and we all see dozens of other drivers every day. We'd have to agree on a meeting place, maybe reddit.

soulwarrior

We need everyone communicating. We need to organize but no one forum has more than maybe 5% of drivers reading at the most.

There may only be a few dozen of us active here but if we each handed out a few business cards a day with information on how to join the discussion and how to spread the word we could reach a good chunk of the local drivers. Business cards are dirt cheap and we all see dozens of other drivers every day. We'd have to agree on a meeting place, maybe reddit.
Have you been to the Hub lately and seen these drivers? Man, talk about a bunch of unfriendly stink eyed people. I find happier people at the DMV. I was friendly and making some funny comments and they either ignored me or just stared at me. Mindless and brain dead people I am telling you. I will never team up with those zombies for any cause. Don't even want to be associated with them.

ABC123DEF

I have an interview coming up and I hope to be going back to a day job with regular work hours, insurance/retirement benefits, no weekends, and no holidays. Uber will become a much smaller part of my life and I will be looking to finally get to put more energy and effort into a small side business.