Ways to make money WHILE ubering?

sthriftybroke

Does anyone have any extra ways to make a few bucks while ubering? I was using the mile up app that tracks you until I realized they now only give sweepstakes entries and not points for gc. I saw a post on here once about a company that gives you tablets to show ads to riders.

I'm just looking for something to make few extra bucks to buy my cats new outfits and not feel bad about spending money I should be saving to move out.

unPat

IMG_2280.JPG
IMG_2281.JPG
How many outfits cats need?
You can sell candies, if that's not enough sell drugs..

sthriftybroke

That looks cool! I'm definitely going to check that out.

No silly is batwoman.... cat woman?

All my pictures of her in it suck becAuse she isn't used to clothes. My other cat on the other hand....

Attachments

• IMG_2879.JPG
    IMG_2879.JPG
    65.4 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_2030.JPG
    IMG_2030.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 91

SibeRescueBrian

Does anyone have any extra ways to make a few bucks while ubering? I was using the mile up app that tracks you until I realized they now only give sweepstakes entries and not points for gc. I saw a post on here once about a company that gives you tablets to show ads to riders.

I'm just looking for something to make few extra bucks to buy my cats new outfits and not feel bad about spending money I should be saving to move out.

https://uberpeople.net/threads/were...ivers-earn-more-money-ask-me-anything.198629/

tohunt4me

Attachments

• Screenshot_2017-06-19-01-40-33.png
    Screenshot_2017-06-19-01-40-33.png
    154.7 KB · Views: 44
  • Screenshot_2017-09-13-03-15-50.png
    Screenshot_2017-09-13-03-15-50.png
    58.4 KB · Views: 43
  • Screenshot_2017-09-13-03-18-02.png
    Screenshot_2017-09-13-03-18-02.png
    117.4 KB · Views: 46
  • Screenshot_2017-09-13-03-19-12.png
    Screenshot_2017-09-13-03-19-12.png
    63.4 KB · Views: 36
  • Screenshot_2017-09-13-03-22-10.png
    Screenshot_2017-09-13-03-22-10.png
    60.9 KB · Views: 44

steveK2016

I'd definitely be interested if that company that puts ads on tablets ever comes to market because I'll just run the tablet in my center console the entire time lol

Theres on in Atlanta called ridead that seemed to be doing well though I javent gotten an email from them in a while.

With tipping in app now, I'm tempted to revamp my tablet. I've discovered jow to donsplit screen so I can keep spotty open while still showing the background slideshow.

I may try to find restaurants and clubs that may be willing to pay spiffs for recommending them to pax. Could be interesting. Anyone in vegas who isn't doing that already is missing out. May be harder to find here in Dallas but would be intereting if achievable

BornToBeGuilty

Theres on in Atlanta called ridead that seemed to be doing well though I javent gotten an email from them in a while.

With tipping in app now, I'm tempted to revamp my tablet. I've discovered jow to donsplit screen so I can keep spotty open while still showing the background slideshow.

I may try to find restaurants and clubs that may be willing to pay spiffs for recommending them to pax. Could be interesting. Anyone in vegas who isn't doing that already is missing out. May be harder to find here in Dallas but would be intereting if achievable

Been wanting to do something similar. Just not sure how to approach the business owners on who'd be willing to pay to recommend theirs over others.

As for tablet stuff been thinking of making a setup where pax can pay to put their choice of music sort of like a jukebox that's connected to car system. That way it's a win win situation for both of us. I get to listen to their possible crappy selection of tunes, but get paid to listen to it. A legal system has to be put in place of course to prevent getting in trouble.

Offer companion services or foot/back massages.
I made at least 300 USD everyday the After-Ride-Massage services.
If you have great and sweet voice, you can also over story telling services.
A lot of potential up-sells once the sucker is in your car.

Foot massage: 15 minutes 20 USD
Back + Neck massage 30 minutes = 30 USD
Full Body Massage 60 minutes = 60 USD

At your chosen location or in my car, it's up to you.

JimKE

I do something like companion services, but much shorter duration. If I get a ping, I'm out.