• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Watch the college women

Matthew ryan

So it started off as a normal night driving around downtown and picking up people from bars and the local college scenery. Sitting parked and waiting for a call I finally get a notification on my phone, I click accept and recognize the name that pops up.
I head over to the destination and pick up this girl she hops into my van and I recognized her. It's a girl that I've picked up many times before and she has a big smile on her face. I go ahead and start driving and take her where she needs to go, I can tell she's had alcohol and she's being very flirtatious. She started making references for me to kiss her and she propositioned other stuff, I tell her no I'm OK and we get to her place and she seems content with me turning her down. So she gets out of my van and turns around and asks me if I would like to go inside with her and I denied her request again LOL.
So I'm driving away and I look down at my console and I notice an iPhone sitting there and in my head I'm like damn she forgot her phone, so I turn around and head back to her house and knock on the door. She comes running out and gives me this great big hug and I tell her you forgot your phone lol
End of story.

nickd8775

Did you get a tip for any rides?
If not, don't waste time returning it.
If it happened to me in the college town I usually work, I would return the phone in the city I work at on Monday, 90 miles away.

Phoenix666

So it started off as a normal night driving around downtown and picking up people from bars and the local college scenery. Sitting parked and waiting for a call I finally get a notification on my phone, I click accept and recognize the name that pops up.
I head over to the destination and pick up this girl she hops into my van and I recognized her. It's a girl that I've picked up many times before and she has a big smile on her face. I go ahead and start driving and take her where she needs to go, I can tell she's had alcohol and she's being very flirtatious. She started making references for me to kiss her and she propositioned other stuff, I tell her no I'm OK and we get to her place and she seems content with me turning her down. So she gets out of my van and turns around and asks me if I would like to go inside with her and I denied her request again LOL.
So I'm driving away and I look down at my console and I notice an iPhone sitting there and in my head I'm like damn she forgot her phone, so I turn around and head back to her house and knock on the door. She comes running out and gives me this great big hug and I tell her you forgot your phone lol
End of story.
Always carry condoms. Boost your ratings dude. I would have fulfilled her needs because I care.

A

Artin

To think of it again, you should of asked her to call you when she was sober. Lets see if her brain works then. The last thing you need is an unneeded std.

CIncinnatiDriver

I always introduce myself to about half of the people in the car. Shake hands. Make eye contact. It has completely eliminated pax being rough with folding seats, not wearing seatbelts, being too noisy or rowdy, or treating me with anything less than absolute respect.

Last night, a twenty something girl, very pretty, kept calling me sir, touched me twice (can be a sign of flirtatiousness)...but kept callimg me sir.
Not flirting at all really. No. really couldn't say she flirting.

Kinda disappointing, really.

It's a mixed bag.

SEAL Team 5

I always introduce myself to about half of the people in the car. Shake hands. Make eye contact. It has completely eliminated pax being rough with folding seats, not wearing seatbelts, being too noisy or rowdy, or treating me with anything less than absolute respect.

Last night, a twenty something girl, very pretty, kept calling me sir, touched me twice (can be a sign of flirtatiousness)...but kept callimg me sir.

It's a mixed bag.
Could be from upbringing. If she's from the South, that's just being respectful. Always saying "sir and mam"

PhoenicianBlind

I've been propositioned by a gorgeous young black girl apparently on ecstacy and a very tall and nice @@@@@@. 2 nopes as I'm happily married, but a nice self confidence boost haha

uberisti

It's a mixed bag.
maybe she meant to call you daddy and ask for a spanking...could happen

nplyftcp

Did you get a tip for any rides?
If not, don't waste time returning it.
If it happened to me in the college town I usually work, I would return the phone in the city I work at on Monday, 90 miles away.
wow, thats pretty messed up. what did that person do to you? i get the uber/lyft hatred, but why take it out on a passenger?