Watch out for trash pax ‘Marquita’

SteveAvery

Picked up at Thunder Valley. Brought a pizza into my car and proceeded to open the box to start eating. I politely explained that I no longer let people eat in my car due to people leaving their food, trash, crumbs & grease in my car. I apologized for my rule but explained this was my business and I keep it very professional for all my passengers. I could tell her I hurt her pride. She seemed like one of those girls who is entitled to special treatment from men. Low and behold a few hours after that ride 1 of 5 today (all 4 others tipped) my rating went from 5 to 4.96. Worst part is, pax was sick as a dog sneezing and blowing snot into a tissue. When leaving the car I noticed she crammed her snot tissue in between my seat and I told her she left some trash behind. She got back into the car, picked it up and threw it on the ground.
Nasty nasty trash pax. No respect for others. Watch out for pizza Marquita.

Attachments

NUBER-LE

I had a si liar pax African american pax named "TAVIA" Pick up is 8th and J st.

Last minute in n out request and chats up the whole way on her phone super loud and tried to eat in my car. I told her no and she ate anyways. Well she "spilled" ketchup only seats and door handle lmfao. I got 20 bucks cleaning fee. Her rating was a 4.66 10 dollar ride. I got her request again 1 week later and it dropped from 4.66 to 4.50 lmfao it was the same lady. Nasty lady just acted like I owed her something.

UnicornOfDeath

Last minute in n out request and chats up the whole way on her phone super loud and tried to eat in my car. I told her no and she ate anyways. Well she "spilled" ketchup only seats and door handle lmfao. I got 20 bucks cleaning fee. Her rating was a 4.66 10 dollar ride. I got her request again 1 week later and it dropped from 4.66 to 4.50 lmfao it was the same lady. Nasty lady just acted like I owed her something.
I didn’t want to experience that so i cancled lol thanks

Attachments

I didn’t want to experience that so i cancled lol thanks
Bro I think I picked up this chick too. I gave her a one star. Black lady a little chunky. Did you make the drop in Natomas kind of off El Centro area? If this is the same chick that is too funny🤣🤣. Let me guess she probably didn’t even tip after the in and out run. Never do a drive thru run. It ain’t worth it and most people never tip.

My story is I picked her up at J and 8th I believe too. Her and daughter got into the car. I proceed down I street to hop on the freeway to go towards Natomas. The on ramp is closed so as I’m about to turn onto 3rd street to go to other on ramp that will be open she states please go over the west sac bridge and take the Richards Blvd exit so I politely follow her lead. Get to Richards Blvd exit and it’s closed too. So I proceed to hop back on freeway to get off on J street and take the route I wanted to take she starts to @@@@@ about how she doesn’t want me to go all the way back and make the trip $20. There was no surge and it was like an extra 1 mile plus 3 mins of driving. I gave her some talk back and let her know we should have took my route the first time. Dropped her black ass of with her daughter and rated 1 star.
Post automatically merged:

Bro I think I picked up this chick too. I gave her a one star. Black lady a little chunky. Did you make the drop in Natomas kind of off El Centro area? If this is the same chick that is too funny🤣🤣. Let me guess she probably didn’t even tip after the in and out run. Never do a drive thru run. It ain’t worth it and most people never tip.

My story is I picked her up at J and 8th I believe too. Her and daughter got into the car. I proceed down I street to hop on the freeway to go towards Natomas. The on ramp is closed so as I’m about to turn onto 3rd street to go to other on ramp that will be open she states please go over the west sac bridge and take the Richards Blvd exit so I politely follow her lead. Get to Richards Blvd exit and it’s closed too. So I proceed to hop back on freeway to get off on J street and take the route I wanted to take she starts to @@@@@ about how she doesn’t want me to go all the way back and make the trip $20. There was no surge and it was like an extra 1 mile plus 3 mins of driving. I gave her some talk back and let her know we should have took my route the first time. Dropped her black ass of with her daughter and rated 1 star.

Last edited:

NUBER-LE

Bro it is the same lady!!!!!!! Yes el Centro jajajajajaja. I got on the highway and last minute wants a drive thru run. Mfr never tipped or offered me anything. I got her request 2 more times before and canceled lol. She is a horrible pax and kept yapping about how much money she makes and flies alot.
200.gif

Bro it is the same lady!!!!!!! Yes el Centro jajajajajaja. I got on the highway and last minute wants a drive thru run. Mfr never tipped or offered me anything. I got her request 2 more times before and canceled lol. She is a horrible pax and kept yapping about how much money she makes and flies alot.
View attachment 419655
What’s your position on drive thru runs? Is it something you usually do? I down right turn down any ride that wants drive thru. Point A to Point B. Quick stop at gas station ok.

Sooner or later she will be out of Ubers to call because I’m pretty sure more 1 stars are coming.

Caught a $40 surge ride from downtown to the Marconi area today. Turned on Destination filter as I got close so I could head back towards G1C. Got this ping Carolyn and first thought was damn should I cancel but then a ride back after a nice surge ride is better than nothing. 4 older people and the ride wasn’t too bad. Turned on some Blake Shelton and she even gave me a $5 tip to make the ride an $18 ride

Attachments

Last edited:

NUBER-LE

What’s your position on drive thru runs? Is it something you usually do? I down right turn down any ride that wants drive thru. Point A to Point B. Quick stop at gas station ok.
90% chance i will say no. She was my first ride of the night and said sure why not.

I had a YUGE couple request and want a drive thru run for McDonalds on Alhambra, 17 cars deep i told them I can drop off but not wait I need to make money.

btone31

Only extra stops I do is if I'm picking up or dropping off people. Otherwise, with drive thrus, stores, and yes even liquor store and gas station stops (they tend to take more than 3-4 minutes), I won't wait. If they offer a nice tip up front, I'll consider accepting the offer and request. I wait for them to act after I tell them about how little we make to sit and wait.

NUBER-LE

Only extra stops I do is if I'm picking up or dropping off people. Otherwise, with drive thrus, stores, and yes even liquor store and gas station stops (they tend to take more than 3-4 minutes), I won't wait. If they offer a nice tip up front, I'll consider accepting the offer and request. I wait for them to act after I tell them about how little we make to sit and wait.
I always ask for the tip up front, I dont play the whole "I got you on the app bro"..

So yesterday it was towards my end of the night pretty much last ride and they had their destination set as Taco Bell. The ride was a 3x surge so I was like @@@@ it let’s do it. Dude tried to say “ I have it taking us to Taco Bell. When we get there I can request another Uber and get you again. In my head I was like no chance dude. I told him he could just change his drop off destination after the Taco Bell stop. Went there and only 4 cars ahead of us and it only took 10-12 mins and the ride was only about 3 miles total in distance and made $22. Here’s the kicker. No tip and not even a offer to purchase food. If you want drive thru be ready to pay the surge price

btone31

I always ask for the tip up front, I dont play the whole "I got you on the app bro"..
I don't fall for the "I'll tip you on the app" line either. For extra service like drive thrus, either money now and/or offer to buy me food or I'll drop them off there or at home. 1 star for me? Won't hurt my rating at all.

NUBER-LE

So yesterday it was towards my end of the night pretty much last ride and they had their destination set as Taco Bell. The ride was a 3x surge so I was like @@@@ it let’s do it. Dude tried to say “ I have it taking us to Taco Bell. When we get there I can request another Uber and get you again. In my head I was like no chance dude. I told him he could just change his drop off destination after the Taco Bell stop. Went there and only 4 cars ahead of us and it only took 10-12 mins and the ride was only about 3 miles total in distance and made $22. Here’s the kicker. No tip and not even a offer to purchase food. If you want drive thru be ready to pay the surge price
Ha he tried the ole cancel trip and re request. I kicked a guy once in the middle of Auburn for doing that. Half way to his house he cancels on a 3.5X. He said he wants to re request obvious with out the surge. Safe to say I declined his incoming request. Stranded and 0 uber ners a 25 min radius.

Ha he tried the ole cancel trip and re request. I kicked a guy once in the middle of Auburn for doing that. Half way to his house he cancels on a 3.5X. He said he wants to re request obvious with out the surge. Safe to say I declined his incoming request. Stranded and 0 uber ners a 25 min radius.
Ive never had the ole cancel in the middle of the trip experience yet. Don’t know why people would even order the Uber if they can’t afford or not willing to pay for full trip. Just wait out the surge

Sick Duck

You're tho thenthitive

If it makes you guys feel any better... Picked up "Lezlie"s son from Ciric or something, and on a 8 minute ride he asked if he could smoke a cigarette. I told him no, he said he'll open the window and make it real quick.

Jeezus Christ these people

Last edited: