Wasted food

Helpmehome

It doesn't die down. Only UberEats registered Drivers are priority to be given meal delivery pings. UberX registered drivers will hardly receive the delivery pings.

This is not true in my market.
Post automatically merged:

Why on earth would a driver just leave it on the sidewalk? Why not just call the customer and find out where they are and meet them? The bar for performance in this job is the lowest of any job I've ever done. Including my first jobs in high school working for a carwash and a busboy.

Benjamin M

This is not true in my market.
Post automatically merged:

Why on earth would a driver just leave it on the sidewalk? Why not just call the customer and find out where they are and meet them? The bar for performance in this job is the lowest of any job I've ever done. Including my first jobs in high school working for a carwash and a busboy.
It's possible that the customer's phone was disconnected. I've had that happen.

34-Methoxyzacko

...By the way, after driving a couple dozen X pax, I don't get any Eats requests anymore.

Heck, they’ve decided to make THE MOST inopportune location for me as where “Eats” gets automatically turned ON, no matter the settings BEFOREHAND— after leaving the airport. DFW International. 🤦🏻‍♂
So I am inevitably BOMBARDED with “$5 expected” orders from miles away McDonald’s locations. Rapid-fire style.
I now fully understand the frustration that has lead some to remove the option entirely. Upon each and every trip out of the airport, I now must hit “stop requests,” and then turn deliveries OFF.
Each. And. Every. Time. Without. Fail.
“TECHNOLOGY COMPANY” indeed. 😏