Was hit the other day at a red light

deadmile

i was waiting to make a left on a red light and someone hit into me minor damage no one was hurt l had to cancel fare I was en route to pick up pax will be out of work 3-4 days while my bumpers fixed should I make the person that hit me compensate for my time out of work?? Big inconvenience

Older Chauffeur

i was waiting to make a left on a red light and someone hit into me minor damage no one was hurt l had to cancel fare I was en route to pick up pax will be out of work 3-4 days while my bumpers fixed should I make the person that hit me compensate for my time out of work?? Big inconvenience
Check with member xubermike. He does bumper repairs quickly, according to his signature. You can try to collect for time off due to repairs, but it might be easier to collect the full body shop estimate and have Mike fix it for maybe a lower amount.

bowlertgb

YES!! And hire an injury attorney asap!!! Duh!!

UberLaLa

On this Memorial Day weekend...thought it only fitting to Bump this thread. If deadmile were still with us, I'm sure he would do the same. :frown:

Tedgey

He goes on lots of them. Does he do anything worse than fart, food, and river rats? Why's he get tossed in the calaboose so much?

adrep1984

I got hit while waiting at a red light months ago and the persons insurance company has yet to pay out to fix my car. They have admitted liability but won't pay because the third party went through their own insurance. They tell me they have to wait to get word as to what they paid out to him before they pay me.