Was banned for a week for telling gun nut American to fkkk off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kobe_bean

Gun nut American was spewing nonsense on pokis stabbed thread so I told him to F off and used other profanity as well and got banned. We are all adults and we should be able to tell idiots to F off without being banned

Last edited:

Yam Digger

I'm certainly no KKK fan myself (though, in principle, I do support the right to bear arms); But when you're dealing with these kinds of Neanderthals, you want to make sure you're always seen taking "The High-Road".

Reactions: i_k

ChortlingCrison

I'm certainly no KKK fan myself (though, in principle, I do support the right to bear arms); But when you're dealing with these kinds of Neanderthals, you want to make sure you're always seen taking "The High-Road".
I prefer the low road or maybe the side road.

Reactions: i_k

MrAbduz

Patience is the only requirement for this job. Unfortunately it is probably one of the most difficult requirements.

I try my best to finish the ride asap and then 1 star a rude passenger. Best to keep your mouth shut, besides your not going to see the @@@@@@ again anyways

goneubering

Gun nut American was spewing nonsense on pokis stabbed thread so I told him to F off and used other profanity as well and got banned. We are all adults and we should be able to tell idiots to F off without being banned

Then start your own forum.

i_k

I got banned twice before I learned my lesson. Gotta keep things PG here. Be smart, you'll find a way to make it work. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.