Was 11/1-11/3 slow?

Jtc0304

I am trying to figure out if this past weekend in Nashville was slow for anyone or did you make about the same money as usual?

billm

I am trying to figure out if this past weekend in Nashville was slow for anyone or did you make about the same money as usual?
It was pretty brutal for me. I'd been making near $200 each day every weekend day I worked for the past few months, and made about $120 each day. No Titans game in town, no Vandy game in town, and that was with a few runs to Murfreesboro as well.

Oh, and damaged a tire on a pothole on Old Hickory west of Valley View in Brentwood I had to get replaced...

Jtc0304

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It was pretty brutal for me. I'd been making near $200 each day every weekend day I worked for the past few months, and made about $120 each day. No Titans game in town, no Vandy game in town, and that was with a few runs to Murfreesboro as well.

Oh, and damaged a tire on a pothole on Old Hickory west of Valley View in Brentwood I had to get replaced...
ugghhhh I had to repair a tire last week as well

Jtc0304

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

On a side note- did you notice that they filled the potholes at the airport exit?

billm

On a side note- did you notice that they filled the potholes at the airport exit?
Honestly, I think I only got one trip to the airport that weekend, so I missed it. Out of town since Friday so wont be around until Thanksgiving unfortunately.