***warning***

Anyone picking up and dropping off at citywalk, universal studios. They arrested an uber driver today, wasnt clear why. Apparently they dont want any uber drivers picking up or dropping off at universal. I was stopped by a security gard and warned. I would suggest staying away from universal, or just having the passenger say you're a friend. Just looking out for other drivers, be careful!!!!

Carena

I dropped there last week and the drop off location and many others were doing the same. Even told the attendant I was dropping off and she directed me where to go.

The Mollusk

I would love it if they stopped uber drivers from "fortune telling " at universal. It's not happening though. That guy probably had an active warrant or he refused to listen to security and dug his heels in when told to circle back around. If you have an entitled attitude it's fairly easy to get yourself arrested.

Bob Reynolds

Anyone picking up and dropping off at citywalk, universal studios. They arrested an uber driver today, wasnt clear why. Apparently they dont want any uber drivers picking up or dropping off at universal. I was stopped by a security gard and warned. I would suggest staying away from universal, or just having the passenger say you're a friend. Just looking out for other drivers, be careful!!!!
The next time you see this happening, please take some pictures and post them here.

Karen2

i don't know about any arrest but two weeks ago Orlando cop approached me while dropping off at universal i told him I'm dropping off not picking up he said it not allowed to drop off. I emailed uber and got stupid replies back never answering if they would back us dropping off. Cop took my plate number but I wasn't arrested

The Mollusk

Nice, that's good to here. I'd be tickled pink if the powers that be did their jobs and fined/ticketed/arrested you fortune tellers.

Mars Troll Number 4

They can't tell you not to drop...

Well they can but they can't.

They can however block you from picking up.

Uber has no working relation with these theme parks, and the days of sitting at universal waiting for passengers is probobly at an end.. At least through the summer.

Karen2

First yes I assure you they can tell no drop off it happen to me. I also agree uber people are going to get universal to not allow uber. They are fully not showing any courtesy however I find many x or cab drivers using uber just sitting there talking with cabby friends.