Warning there’s undercover cops stoping Uber/lyft drivers

Johnnydiec

The airport can be cool sometimes. I caught me a +19 on lyft last Sunday to Sudbury with a 10.00 tip. I totaled 68.00 in 40 minutes.
The airport can be cool sometimes. I caught me a +19 on lyft last Sunday to Sudbury with a 10.00 tip. I totaled 68.00 in 40 minutes.
Drivers ahead of the game , can get $60 in 40minutes easy during rush hour .
Don't chase quest
Don't chase 3 ride for $5
and You have to know the right location during the rush hours.
2 days ago I have one ride for less 30 minutes for $40 from Seaport to Somerville, easy cake for me
If You don't know what to do , You only earn 30 percent less than the one who does know what to do.

and If You dont' know what to talk to rider ,You also get less tip or zero tip.

Yesterday I I picked the guy from JFKUmass to airport on $3 surge, he gave me $10 cash and $22 net trip.

Last edited:

Bostonken

Don't chase quest
2 days ago I have one ride for less 30 minutes for $40 from Seaport to Somerville, easy cake for me
If You don't know what to do , You only earn 30 percent less than the one who does know what to do.

Yesterday I I picked the guy from JFKUmass to airport on $3 surge, he gave me $10 cash and $22 net trip.
Great. Another Uber cab newbie who thinks mastering the business.

Johnnydiec

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190424-210545.png
    Screenshot_20190424-210545.png
    76.7 KB · Views: 203
  • Screenshot_20190424-211307.png
    Screenshot_20190424-211307.png
    27.3 KB · Views: 191
Last edited:

rideshareapphero

Don't chase quest

In another thread you posted doing uber isn't worth it that working at dunkin donuts is better?

john1975

Here is the trip and tips
It was raining heavily and lyft was down. Evening rush hour is generally a terrible time to drive because of heavy traffic low surge and incentives due to abundance of drivers. Best times during the week. Mornings school year. Evening after 7 especially based on events. You sound like someone who has driven Uber for like only a few months.

honestly guys if you follow the few rules at logan the process is very smooth ...

only thing that bugs me is sometimes if you get the wrong yellow jacket from massport they yell at you to stay in your car and not wander or visit other drivers

I usually make logan a first stop before the streets on weeknights as a "kickstart" .... and I go from there

Fridays and Saturday nights I normally go online from home because the burbs are busy then

Kos

They asked drivers for everything but the most common was for dress codes not being visible. I heard a agent telling one driver that his uber sticker on the back window is not visible enough, due to his dark tint. He told him to put the sticker outside or to take the tints off completely.