• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Warner Robins to the Airport

DrTeeth

yesterday got tagged to run someone to the ATL.......$66 fare - no tip 3 hours......

i didnt mind.....oh and at $1.99 per gal gas it cost me exactly $14. keep in mind i drive a V8 Caddy Deville....21 MPG

Blumbelgorge

Understand. Both my paid trips to ATL were when I wasn't really prepared to be there for a long time, I ended up using the destination filter though and did get a couple nice rides that way though.

DrTeeth

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You used the destination filter headed back to WR? I tried but didn't get anything. Where did it take you?

Blumbelgorge

They weren't actually airport trips, one was to a house west of the beltway and the other was somewhere near midtown. I can't set it to WR because of distance, so when I head home I usually set the filter on McDonough or Forsyth. If I recall correctly I got one from somewhere in Clayton county to somewhere in McDonough, and another one from McDonough out to Jackson. I also got one in Macon another time after I was close enough to point to WR, lol. I'm probably gonna head up to ATL tomorrow afternoon/evening for a shift as well, I'll experiment with it some more then.

DrTeeth

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
They weren't actually airport trips, one was to a house west of the beltway and the other was somewhere near midtown. I can't set it to WR because of distance, so when I head home I usually set the filter on McDonough or Forsyth. If I recall correctly I got one from somewhere in Clayton county to somewhere in McDonough, and another one from McDonough out to Jackson. I also got one in Macon another time after I was close enough to point to WR, lol. I'm probably gonna head up to ATL tomorrow afternoon/evening for a shift as well, I'll experiment with it some more then.
Ah ok. That's a good idea.

Good luck tomorrow btw.

Maybe we can meet for a coffee one of these days....