Wanted to Choke this guy but rated him a 5

Haylife

Waited 30 min in the lot for this? If you have anger management problems, you would have most likely punched this guy in the face. From terminal 1 to in n out burger. That's what I wanted to do but ended up rating him a 5 and get the hell out of lax. And I don't know what the hell the motorcycle cops were giving uber drivers tickets for at the waiting lot. I'm guessing because the que said full. The whole parking lot was pretty much empty because nobody wanted to get a ticket. Even with the empty lot, the que was full.

Attachments

XUberMike

Waited 30 min in the lot for this? If you have anger management problems, you would have most likely punched this guy in the face. From terminal 1 to in n out burger. That's what I wanted to do but ended up rating him a 5 and get the hell out of lax. And I don't know what the hell the motorcycle cops were giving uber drivers tickets for at the waiting lot. I'm guessing because the que said full. The whole parking lot was pretty much empty because nobody wanted to get a ticket. Even with the empty lot, the que was full.
You've done your fellow drivers as a disservice

soulwarrior

Haha.......in n out literally and sarcastically at the same time! Did you smoke a cigarette afterwards?

Adieu

Wow.

Forget Lyft or Select, you wouldn't even have the patience to drive X in the burbs

mandreyka

Anything in our around LAX get a phone call from me. No answer...no drive. Confirm their location, how many pax and bags. Then say "I need to confirm your destination, the waybill on app is having issues today".

Anyone who won't tell you or says in n out or enterprise rental car etc just tell them to cancel.

People are too lazy to wait for a shuttle

UberLaLa

Anything in our around LAX get a phone call from me. No answer...no drive. Confirm their location, how many pax and bags. Then say "I need to confirm your destination, the waybill on app is having issues today".

Anyone who won't tell you or says in n out or enterprise rental car etc just tell them to cancel.

In&Out Shuttle...now that's a concept! lol

On more serious note....OP, that guy probably found 5 or 6 reasons to give you a 1 Star - just cuz he can.

1. Driver made me go to some silly Rideshare sign.
2. Driver did not pick me up at Rideshare sign.
3. Driver looked a wee little bit confused when I told him In&Out Burgers.
4. Driver did not want to take me through Drive Thru.
5. Driver did not want to wait for me the 'few minutes' it would take to get my order inside.

& for good measure!

6. Another driver called me and said something about waybill and asked me where I was going, then cancelled me. I can't rate that driver because he cancelled me, but to get back at him and Uber I'm going to rate this driver 1 Star! muhahahahahahaha.....

XUberMike

I'm sorry could you please cancel I'm actually looking for a ride in the direction of my house and Enterprise car rental just won't do it

arto71

In&Out Shuttle...now that's a concept! lol

On more serious note....OP, that guy probably found 5 or 6 reasons to give you a 1 Star - just cuz he can.

1. Driver made me go to some silly Rideshare sign.
2. Driver did not pick me up at Rideshare sign.
3. Driver looked a wee little bit confused when I told him In&Out Burgers.
4. Driver did not want to take me through Drive Thru.
5. Driver did not want to wait for me the 'few minutes' it would take to get my order inside.

& for good measure!

6. Another driver called me and said something about waybill and asked me where I was going, then cancelled me. I can't rate that driver because he cancelled me, but to get back at him and Uber I'm going to rate this driver 1 Star! muhahahahahahaha.....
You didn't mention most important one.
Uber X is ...ing expensive , half a mile ride cost me $10 ( $9.15 )I could've bought two double doubles . 1 Starrrrrrr all the way!!!!!

Adieu

Ahhhh...FINALLY the sole drawback of DeafMode emerges

Always ask bags & persons, but hard to work in a destination query without leaving evidence when texting...

Reactions: Noy

Adieu

PPS I knoooooow this sucks, but look at the Selects Premiers and Plusses stuck in queue for entire SHIFTS before deciding this is a grievance worthy of airing out in full view of the regional forum

...just ask fubar to rerate him 1*, and move on. If asked why, explain that you did not want to irritate a problem passenger further by doing it in full view at dropoff

Tedgey

Let me ask you this, if theoretically I was getting high with the homeless people at arbor vitae and aviation and I got pinged and I called the customer and lied about how busy everything was upstairs so I could do her a big favor and pick her up downstairs instead but she'd have to be my BFF so the cops don't think funny of us and I'd take the Uber sticker down and I won't have the LAX placard up but I'm doing this all for you, and she eagerly agreed to it but then the pickup on the trip report then in theory lists the pickup location as arrivals, terminal 6, you think that might somehow get back to me. You know, in a bad way?

Adieu

If they complain

Arrival or departure, GPS can't tell they're on top of each other