• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Want to make extra money?

Silver City

Silver City Cabaret in Dallas, TX pays all uber drivers $10/person to deliver guests!

THIS IS CASH!

Sundays-Thursdays we pay out til 1:30AM and FRIDAYS & SATURDAYS till 4am!

Please comment or message me with any questions. 214-689-8989

KMANDERSON

Silver City Cabaret in Dallas, TX pays all uber drivers $10/person to deliver guests!

THIS IS CASH!

Sundays-Thursdays we pay out til 1:30AM and FRIDAYS & SATURDAYS till 4am!

Please comment or message me with any questions. 214-689-8989
10 dollars per person do the dancers give free lap dances to uber driver cause if they do I'm in

andaas

I've really not received many passenger requests to head to strip clubs or for strip club recommendations in around 500 rides. Aside from 2 rides to BDD (both the same night), the rest of my rides have avoided strip clubs completely.

Goom

I've dropped off plenty at Baby Dolls and Men's club. So how do we collect the $10.

Liz_C

Ive only had one too but it was to LaBare.. Man I love that place (the customer paid for my water and kept giving me ones) my best tip to date as I rarely get invited places in general)

Liz_C

Yea.. La bare is a women's club.. As in ladies only unless men want to pay $50 to get in (for women over 21 it's $10 and under 21 it's $20)

D Town

In over two years, I've only had one ride that I can remember where I took some pax to a "men's club".
La Bare's does great business. The women who go there are...well their as rambunctious as men who go to strip clubs...Don't know first hand if they tip any better.