1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Want 5 stars? Don’t worry, Uber put out a video!

Discussion in 'Advice' started by BurgerTiime, Jan 6, 2019.

1. What is this salt thing?

2. Pro tips? as in professionals? Do we get paid like professionals?

Dear Uber:

The day your passengers behave like the fake passengers on the video is the day drivers will behave like the fake drivers on the video.

It's like they have a ZERO ****ing concept of reality, damn millennials pushing this PR/newb bait trash.

Justmakingmoney and Mista T like this.
  3. That's only a third of it ............pax waiting in illegal stopping zone, in intersections,waiting while pax is shopping & not being paid for waiting time, coughing, sneezing on your back are just to mention some more instances .

Justmakingmoney likes this.
  4. LMAO Top 10 response post and permission to use...love it and still chuckling

5. this is hilariously accurate

6. salsaverde77

salsaverde77

I had a lady complain because I didn't know where some visitors center was in D.C. and then proceeded by giving me a 1 star. Perfect luxury drive, went the speed limit, but got a 1 star because I didn't know where something was. Uber has got to get a control on this rating system. Absolutely ridiculous

7. Christinebitg

Christinebitg

Driving:
    UberX
    Sure, but how is the app going to detect ahead of time if someone is going to be an a**hole?