• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Want 5 stars? Don’t worry, Uber put out a video!

luckytown

Since the app update I still get 5 star ratings but not a single comment.....no one leaves comments anymore....I wonder why??????????????

stpetej

Screw that video.

This is the best video ever on how to get 5 stars

Since the app update I still get 5 star ratings but not a single comment.....no one leaves comments anymore....I wonder why??????????????
I've wondered that, too.

Handi-Wipes after puking. Febreeze. 911 after nailing with grocery cart. Visit child with no car seat in hospital. Laughing SILENTLY during drunken tirade of lost love. Dragging onto soft grass instead of concrete. Grab pax phone and giving myself 5 stars prior to attempting to wake him.

Mista T

Author
I wash my car about once a month ... when it is free with my oil change!

So...... now that we've seen the "training video", does that officially make us "professional drivers"?

MadTownUberD

The Trendy Transporter
I wash my car about once a month ... when it is free with my oil change!

So...... now that we've seen the "training video", does that officially make us "professional drivers"?
You must not live in a northern state. In winter sometimes I get a car wash once a day to get rid of the salt.

Mista T

Author
You must not live in a northern state. In winter sometimes I get a car wash once a day to get rid of the salt.
Northern state, yes.
But on the West coast. Snows two days a year on average. We don't salt our roads (imagine!). Cars last 15-20 years over here, if you can believe it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Tda85 Sydney 23
Z Ratings 1
J Ratings 9