• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

WAITR

Cocobird

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Waitr is available in Lake Charles, Baton Rouge, Breaux Bridge, and Lafayette, and Houston I think. It's much easier that driving people around. You accept the order, go pick up their food and drop it off to them. You'll make $12-15 dollars an hour. Keep in mind Uber is offering you a guarantee of $13 dollars in GROSS FARES, which means they still get their cut out of that.

http://waitrapp.com/
http://waitrapp.com/join-team/

Cocobird

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I would not wait too long to apply for Waitr. You need to dress accordingly and I think they will interview you. They aren't interested in just anybody who qualifies like Uber does. Be presentable when you meet with them and keep in mind that they aren't looking to over saturate the market so the drivers don't make any money.

cmdrlanc

Hey folks. I have been surfing around on the web and found this forum. I signed up just to tell ya'll that Waitr is really a good place to work. The market I drive in makes you a full W2 employee, and after having been with the company only a couple of weeks, I'm already averaging over $11/hour. And you don't have to deal with people in your car. The sign up process was painless, all the paperwork is done online, and I went from first application to first solo delivery in less than 2 weeks. There are some annoyances (waiting on the kitchen when they're behind..etc) but you get that with literally any other job as well. I'm really enjoying it. I listen to music or audiobooks, and just keep the wheels rolling. Things can get crazy, but if you're used to spending all day in your car (as you do if you an Uber driver) then Waitr is great. The management is super chill, and in the weeks I've been driving the number of restaurants (and thus orders) is exploding.