• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

WAITR Drivers Needed in Baton Rouge!

DrivingZiggy

So I dropped by the HQ in Lafayette tonight and the "Dash" personnel informed me that things are really booming in BR and they need lots of drivers.

I don't know if any of you have considered it. I haven't checked in on here in a while. But anyway, I'm working like 30 hours a week and bringing in ~$400 after taxes. The full time folks are bringing in $700-$1000.

I'm enjoying the fast pace. Sure, there are times that it gets slow. Like between lunch and dinner. But for the most part, you're hustling. And making tips. $5 per hour plus tips. And they take out your taxes because you would actually be an employee and not a contractor.

I find it kinda crazy that I can put in 30 hours and bring in $400 after taxes and when I was Ubering more I could put in 80 hours and barely break $200. So now I'm only Ubering (and Lyfting) on Friday and Saturday nights from 10 - 2. Making a few extra $$$ doing that and not sitting around for hours at a time.

Jane't

Test out Waitr in br before you do it full time. I recently just quit after 8 months driving for waitr test the waters first baton rouge is a beast with in itself when it comes down to waitr out here

DrivingZiggy

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yeah, I have ZERO experience doing this in Baton Rouge. Here in Lafayette it's not bad. But BR is a much larger city with a larger city's problems. All I know is that I don't eeeeeeeeeeeeeven try to go through BR at rush hour.

tohunt4me

Yeah, I have ZERO experience doing this in Baton Rouge. Here in Lafayette it's not bad. But BR is a much larger city with a larger city's problems. All I know is that I don't eeeeeeeeeeeeeven try to go through BR at rush hour.
Lafayette has nice long trips.

I made $90.00 cash tips tonight with pizza Hut in 5 1/2 hours.
30 cents a mile loaded and empty
Hourly pay.