Waitlisted since July 13th

jnbowmar

Just wanted to let everyone know to watch their back with uber, after a year of driving I've been waitlisted for over two full weeks with no warning. I've sent 20 emails and all they say is the background check refresh can take up o 48 hours.

Drive for lyft too but it's not busy enough, too many drivers.

Have some money saved for when this happens to you don't be like me!

Atlwarrior

Just wanted to let everyone know to watch their back with uber, after a year of driving I've been waitlisted for over two full weeks with no warning. I've sent 20 emails and all they say is the background check refresh can take up o 48 hours.

Try this first....go into your Driver App and click on ACCOUNT at the bottom, then on Help. Then click on Account again, then Sign In Troubleshooting then I'm Unable to Sign In - down at bottom window type in: I am not able to sign in...please help. Sometimes they just switch you back on because the Uber Computer switched you off due to automated word flags from passenger making a lame review. Do not talk about being.

wk1102

Keep emailing, be polite you want the cSr on your side. Someone will catch it.

Try this in the subject line,

Cannot log in, Attn: Kristel

She was great, I had an issue 35-40 emails later, I got a reply from her. She was straight up with me and got it squared away.

Resend it the same way a few hours later and the next day if you do not get a reply.

Try this too, Attn Activations Team

Explain your problem and ask them to expedite things.

Do not be rude, you need them on your, side if you're nice they will want to help.

Lastly, open an incognito page on your phone or use a computer and act like you are a new driver signing up. You will need a different email address.

On the second or 3rd page you'll get this
Screenshot_20160731-164757.png

The bubble on the bottom will take you to live chat. They can help.

jnbowmar

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks so much for the replies everyone. No dice through email no matter how I word it and live chat kept saying my background check was still in review by higher suppport.

Guess it's time to go to cab company or start delivering pizzas. Bummer