waiting to get deactivated

backcountryrez

Are the pax really this stupid that they either don't see the trade dress on the car or look at the license plate before proceeding to enter? "Are you Uber?" is a question I hate. Then they get mad when I become literal and say "no, Uber is located in California."

JadeSti

I'm waiting to be deactivated too because I get these every other week

Pax : Are You uber?

Me: Yes

Pax : oh good I didn’t wanna get in your car and you kidnap me.

Me: in this neighborhood miss I’m pretty sure they wouldn’t pay the ransom anyway

Pax : cancled

Lol they see me trollin they hatin lol

Attachments

• IMG_3751.PNG
    IMG_3751.PNG
    6.4 KB · Views: 58

Mars Troll Number 4

Are the pax really this stupid that they either don't see the trade dress on the car or look at the license plate before proceeding to enter? "Are you Uber?" is a question I hate. Then they get mad when I become literal and say "no, Uber is located in California."

I can top that level of stupid...

"Are you my taxi?"

and they are sitting there with the text message from the cab company with my name, cab# and i'm right in front of them...

Uber Crack

Author
Some people are socially awkward, or just making small talk, or aren't the sharpest pencil...

Being rude though, that shows a few things could be going on...
Tired, annoyed at life in general, worn down, generally off with the MOJO.
Also, if the woman was drop dead gorgeous, dressed beautifully, smelled lovely, looked you in the eyes and smiled with white teeth, would you say the same thing?

I think we ALL have a responsibility to treat people with respect who have done nothing to deserve otherwise.

I'm not hating YOU, please forgive me. I'm giving an opinion. I've also been an ass sometimes (not proud) so not tryna say I'm better. But where's the common decency and respect and customer service gone? Just cuz Trump says what he likes and calls people names and puts people down doesn't mean it's OK for the rest of us to do that. Sometimes as drivers, it's time to turn off the app and go home and re-charge.

I hope you aren't deactivated.