Waiting in queue at airport

Danbeesley

Slow afternoon so I decided to try out the airport. I have been #1 in the queue for over 25 minutes. What is happening? How can I be #1 for so long?

ScandaLeX

Not being funny but sounds like you got stuck in the system. Driving around for a few minutes usually will pick you back up. Happens to me a lot.

elver_galarga

Slow afternoon so I decided to try out the airport. I have been #1 in the queue for over 25 minutes. What is happening? How can I be #1 for so long?
I have waited sometimes and it has put me back at the end of the line that is when i say every cuss word that comes to mind

dlearl476

I have waited sometimes and it has put me back at the end of the line that is when i say every cuss word that comes to mind
That happened to me the first I did the airport. 1hr 15 minutes from 29 in the queue to 3, got bumped back to 32. I was pissed. Texted Uber to find out WTF. They were useless.

What's happened to me quite often is I get ride requests from those hotels over on the East side of the airport and I accept them thinking it's an airport request. $3.00 fare to the Safeway or something. After waiting for 45 minutes in the queue.

I have to say I like rematch, though. I've got 3 or 4 rides so far after dropping off. Kind of makes up for the hours I've waiting in the queue.

MissAnne

OMG.... This has happened to me numerous times... I probably made my car blush with the words coming out of my mouth