• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

Wait 72 Hours my ass!

GFrench

Ok, so I am a new(ish) driver. Been doing it for a little over a month now.
However....

I have not been paid yet. The "Cash Out" feature does not work and they have not done any automatic deposits. I have around $500 in there that I can not get to.
I have been calling the help line since August 3rd and every time I am told to "Wait 72 hours for it to be fixed"

This has been done by me 4 times now... every 72 hours. I actually asked the girl to confirm that 72 hours was still 3 days.
Last time I called I asked to speak to someone above the outsourced phone monkeys that ate trained to only say "72 Hours" and was told that someone would contact me within 24 hours.

It has now been 2 days and nothing.

Has anyone else had this problem? And is there and actual person or place I can contact to get this fixed? This is ridiculous!

tohunt4me

Ok, so I am a new(ish) driver. Been doing it for a little over a month now.
However....

I have not been paid yet. The "Cash Out" feature does not work and they have not done any automatic deposits. I have around $500 in there that I can not get to.
I have been calling the help line since August 3rd and every time I am told to "Wait 72 hours for it to be fixed"

This has been done by me 4 times now... every 72 hours. I actually asked the girl to confirm that 72 hours was still 3 days.
Last time I called I asked to speak to someone above the outsourced phone monkeys that ate trained to only say "72 Hours" and was told that someone would contact me within 24 hours.

It has now been 2 days and nothing.

Has anyone else had this problem? And is there and actual person or place I can contact to get this fixed? This is ridiculous!
" TECHNOLOGY COMPANY " !

TRUST YOUR LIVES TO ROBO CARS !

COMPANY CANT FIND ITS ASS WITH BOTH HANDS IN A ROOM FULL OF MIRRORS !

WAHN

I don't know about a local office or GLH. I google it and nothing useful shows up
Sorry, not finding much in the way of local support for your area either.
Post automatically merged:

What are you trying to tell me?
LOL. Running joke that Uber considers itself a technology company to avoid a lot of red tape and liabilities.

You'll understand soon.

MoreTips

Blast them on social media. Facebook and Twitter, you know @UBER and @Ubersupport. They really don't like being exposed to the public. I have had success with it a couple times over the years. Good luck.

WAHN

How did the others solve it?
Many went to a GLH.

In your situation, you might just have to hound Rohit(outsourced phone monkey) until it's resolved.
Post automatically merged:

Blast them on social media. Facebook and Twitter, you know @UBER and @Ubersupport. They really don't like being exposed to the public. I have had success with it a couple times over the years. Good luck.
That can't hurt either. :smiles:

GFrench

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Your local Uber office should be your Greenlight hub. Same place where you took your vehicle to get it inspected. Did they have a counter there with people helping other drivers?
It was a Meineke muffler place approved by Uber. I don't think they do other things

kingcorey321

yes i have had this happen . the correction was . even though my debit card was correct .
i added a new card the same one that was already listed it fixed the problem .

GFrench

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ok. I'll try that. I got he Uber Debit card and it automatically showed up on my account. Does this need anything else?

UberLaLa

InstaPay is a bonus feature with Uber. If your Rating has dings, or you have a low Acceptance Rate, or high Cancellation Rate, they spank you by turning it off.

If none of the above. Yeah, you gotta probably reupload your banking info.

Also, check your Spam & Promotions (Gmail) tabs for an email from Uber that they might have sent to confirm your banking info from previous.