Wagga

Maddo

Hey guys, been trying to find info online as to how Uber is doing in Wagga. Zero info on this. I'm going down to Narrandera next month to catch up with an old friend and I thought I might book into a hotel in Wagga on the way back and do some ubering. Thought I might try and upset the local cabbies!! Anyone with any info would be much appreciated.

Maddo

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Are you serious or have you just taken your silly pills? Come on mate what is this nonsense.
Perfectly serious and sensible Mr Pres on numerous levels. Some will get this, but others may not.

Adam86

You will get some classy individuals in Wagga. Absolute dive of a place. Best of luck to you

Prestige Bears

Hey guys, been trying to find info online as to how Uber is doing in Wagga. Zero info on this. I'm going down to Narrandera next month to catch up with an old friend and I thought I might book into a hotel in Wagga on the way back and do some ubering. Thought I might try and upset the local cabbies!! Anyone with any info would be much appreciated.
I’m interested to see how you go,

Maddo

I’m interested to see how you go,
Thanks mate, haven't decided yet because I'm not sure of the viability. Very little info out there from the regional areas. There was some feedback recently from Port Mac and of course some drivers have worked Byron whilst on holiday but Wagga is a whole different ballgame. Or maybe it isn't.

Prestige Bears

Thanks mate, haven't decided yet because I'm not sure of the viability. Very little info out there from the regional areas. There was some feedback recently from Port Mac and of course some drivers have worked Byron whilst on holiday but Wagga is a whole different ballgame. Or maybe it isn't.
I thought when Uber started up it was a good opportunity for a couple of locals to work together and establish a private hire network, nice cars lowers rates that taxis

Maddo

Wouldn’t be many of those but I reckon Albury or Canberra would be on cards occasionally
This is what I was thinking, might be some interesting trips to other Riverina towns or farms. On the other hand it might just be drunken bogans, poor students and village idiots. Not much difference to Sydney, the Gong or Newie perhaps!

Dhaw

This is what I was thinking, might be some interesting trips to other Riverina towns or farms. On the other hand it might just be drunken bogans, poor students and village idiots. Not much difference to Sydney, the Gong or Newie perhaps!
and how will you know...even the bogans will have five stars

Jack Malarkey

@Maddo, I’d also be interested in how you go.

I’m inclined to the view that Uber will struggle in cities smaller than say Wollongong, Newcastle or Canberra but I’d be pleased to be proved wrong.