Vomiter at strip club

BlueNOX

Wednesday night the traverse got vomited in by a 50 yr old guy from a country club. Uber comp’d $80 since it was floor only and stuck me with $122 cleaning fee to get it cleaned and odor bombed. By far the worst of all the mishaps smell wise so far. Like a silent fart. Damn deadly.

So Thursday night get a call to pick up at a strip club. 1 female and 2 males. As I pull up one of the males around 50 again is vomiting on the sidewalk. My window was down so I tell them this is not happening. Female tries to convince m he’s done vomiting. Told her again not happening.

Finally I cancelled it as a do not charge so a Prius can come get them and called Uber just in case they make a claim of anything today.

mrpjfresh

One of the commandments of rideshare: thou can drop off at the strip club but never pick up there. People are hammered, smell like stripper, track body glitter in and most importantly, have already spent their money meaning no tip for you. Plus, many are either remorseful or amped up after getting the boot. The risk/reward is WAY off when it comes to strip clubs. Let the newbies work it.

Zaarc

One of the commandments of rideshare: thou can drop off at the strip club but never pick up there. People are hammered, smell like stripper, track body glitter in and most importantly, have already spent their money meaning no tip for you. Plus, many are either remorseful or amped up after getting the boot. The risk/reward is WAY off when it comes to strip clubs. Let the newbies work it.
The only pick up I have had at a strip club was an actual dancer. That wasn't so bad.

NoWhrMn

Picked up a stripper and dropped her off at the strip club. I felt bad for anyone that got dances from her. She had the worst body odor, had to ride with the windows down for a good 10 minutes before I could not smell it any longer. Good thing I was heading home after I dropped her off.

tohunt4me

Wednesday night the traverse got vomited in by a 50 yr old guy from a country club. Uber comp’d $80 since it was floor only and stuck me with $122 cleaning fee to get it cleaned and odor bombed. By far the worst of all the mishaps smell wise so far. Like a silent fart. Damn deadly.

So Thursday night get a call to pick up at a strip club. 1 female and 2 males. As I pull up one of the males around 50 again is vomiting on the sidewalk. My window was down so I tell them this is not happening. Female tries to convince m he’s done vomiting. Told her again not happening.

Finally I cancelled it as a do not charge so a Prius can come get them and called Uber just in case they make a claim of anything today.
They over serve at that club.

Send them off after they are relieved of their cash.