Vomit

bm1320

New user on this forum.

I had a passenger vomit in my vehicle this morning. Took photos and forwarded them to LYFT with pertinent information. I had my vehicle cleaned and they sent me a damage fee shortly after. Well about 30 minutes ago the passenger is calling me. Why is LYFT giving out drivers phone numbers? This is highly unsafe.

Goldthorn

I don't think Lyft gives out numbers, But I could be wrong. Did you communicate with the passenger prior to picking them up? There's supposed to be a generic number that shows up for both of you.

Merc7186

I would schedule to meet with the pax...and when they show up, walk over to their vehicle and vomit in there car....paybacks a @@@@@.

bm1320

I don't think Lyft gives out numbers, But I could be wrong. Did you communicate with the passenger prior to picking them up? There's supposed to be a generic number that shows up for both of you.
They called me from a generic number but are able to get my number from my voice mail. I do not appreciate this at all.

Gwoae

Are you saying when your pax called you your voice mail said.. you have reached phone number, leave a message? If so you should remove that.

Why did pax call you? What did they say?

Mark Campagna

This was the last ride for the passenger AND you probably. The generic numbers stay atttached until either of you takes/gives another ride apparently.