VOMIT! in my car!!

Ubering

It finally happened, i picked up 3 pax that seemed a bit drunk from Castro area to the Hilton downtown.

long story short, the girl threw up in the backseat, but i never heard anything. Ther music was on and the other two guys were talking a bit loud.

They got out and i smelled something. I looked in the back and I was soo pissed!!!

In 2000 rides I never had someone throw up or ever in my life. I didnt want to clean it up it was sooo disgusting but I didnt want to leave it like that overnight.

I will take it to the cleaners in the morning but in the mean time, what should I do now... Put baking soda on it? Scrub it? Help!! Picture attached.

Attachments

Ubering

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ya i logged off and went home.

I cleaned it up the best I can but it said to mix baking soda and water together and put it on it, then vacuum right after. I dont have a vacuum i can use, so i guess I will have to let it sit there overnight, but I dont want it to make it worst.

Does anyone know what I should do now? Or is it ok to let it sit overnight until I take it to the cleaners?

Tncluber

It finally happened, i picked up 3 pax that seemed a bit drunk from Castro area to the Hilton downtown.

long story short, the girl threw up in the backseat, but i never heard anything. Ther music was on and the other two guys were talking a bit loud.

They got out and i smelled something. I looked in the back and I was soo pissed!!!

In 2000 rides I never had someone throw up or ever in my life. I didnt want to clean it up it was sooo disgusting but I didnt want to leave it like that overnight.

I will take it to the cleaners in the morning but in the mean time, what should I do now... Put baking soda on it? Scrub it? Help!! Picture attached.
You should've went to a coin op place to vacuum. Then power wash the floor mat. And use some heavy duty pinesol stuff on the plastic to get rid of smell.

Then after use some armor all to give it back the car smell.

Don't just look at it.

Also go for the 200 payout. That's at least 4hrs of your time missed not driving. The other 100 is just a penalty for the pax.

Ubering

Thanks for the advice.

They gave me $150, but im going to lose $500-600 over the weekend of not driving..

I cleaned up most of it... Took off the chunks, grroosss. Then poured lots of baking soda on top of it until i go to the cleaners in the morning. I never had to clean up vomit in my life, so didnt know what to do. Would love to take it to the cleaners now and not let it sit overnight. :/

NASCAR1991

I had 2 pukers before and other minor crap.
I always have 2 bath towels and basic cleaning shit.
Two times someone piked i clean it imideatly while its still wet so it doesnt even stain. And both times were good to go 20 min later. Just make sure those pics are good

NASCAR1991

You should've went to a coin op place to vacuum. Then power wash the floor mat. And use some heavy duty pinesol stuff on the plastic to get rid of smell.

Then after use some armor all to give it back the car smell.

Don't just look at it.

Also go for the 200 payout. That's at least 4hrs of your time missed not driving. The other 100 is just a penalty for the pax.
They maxing out at 150 now. Used to be 200

Ubering

The only thing I could do is clean up the chunks and poured baking soda on it until i take it to the cleaners overnight.... I dont it to sit there overnight like that but dont have any other options. Can i clean it any better? Baking soda with water to make a paste and scrub it? I saw a youtube video like that.

NASCAR1991

The hard part for me is not informing you.

No one ever threw up and got away.
But once i was dropping some fools off and i turn around and i see a drop of burrito on the seat. He was gonna leave and not inform me. I seen it....ohhh what a conversation we had. Gave him my shit and told him to clean it or uber will charge you around 80 buck's if i report.
Didnt want to charge them...they seem like low on money. Young ones

Steve_from_SanJose

That Sucks! sorry you had to deal with that. The customer should be banned from Uber.

Ubering

I found one for $120. They ar almost done. Though if it still smells bad... I cannot drive and will lose a lot of money / lost wages.

Steve_from_SanJose

I found one for $120. They ar almost done. Though if it still smells bad... I cannot drive and will lose a lot of money / lost wages.
I found this online

Take your car to the fire department or EMS ambulance center. They have things to get rid of the bad smells in vehicles when someone dies in it!

The cost is FREE! After all, they work for the community which is you so use them to your best advantage!