Viva UBER Pool !

Xxx sucker

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Uber is gonna keep doing whatever they want with us if we just keep complaining and do nothing about it but keep making them money.
I wish they could do the same with food , rent ect ; So we all can pay less .
lol

Xxx sucker

Believe it or not the riders are feeling drivers are not happy ; it's an energy impossible to dismiss!
The Bullys knows it 2 ,but they don't care as long as the volume continues.
The media is hiding information about incidents between riders & drivers!
The riders know they are ripping you off!

rembrandt

This will continue until some Steve Jobs surface and steal the show from Uber according to Darwin's natural selection theory.

Xxx sucker

This will continue until some Steve Jobs surface and steal the show from Uber according to Darwin's natural selection theory.
Mr dentist I drove enough to understand the Bullys minds and to live as 1 of you !
I can tell you that this is a deal between the county and Uber straight up.
There is a 1 billion dollar sue against the County already in court. This movie is not over yet ! You have only seen the beginning! Lol

rembrandt

Mr dentist I drove enough to understand the Bullys minds and to live as 1 of you !
I can tell you that this is a deal between the county and Uber straight up.
There is a 1 billion dollar sue against the County already in court. This movie is not over yet ! You have only seen the beginning! Lol
The taxi industry lack a unified and formidable nationwide coalition that can vigorously lobby at the political level. At the same time, they should also consider working in tandem with technology companies that are not in bed with Uberlike Ponzi scheme.

However, my take in the end is that taxi service as roadside hailing is the most ancient transport service which has no alternative so far. Taxi business will survive the Uber fluk.

Xxx sucker

The taxi industry lack a unified and formidable nationwide coalition that can vigorously lobby at the political level. At the same time, they should also consider working in tandem with technology companies that are not in bed with Uberlike Ponzi scheme.

However, my take in the end is that taxi service as roadside hailing is the most ancient transport service which has no alternative so far. Taxi business will survive the Uber fluk.
It's not that much money left in the transportation business to put up with all this BS , maybe you and the tech geeks will end up driving to see for yourself what I mean .
Do you know how many cuts can a barber do in 8 hours ???
Same here my friend ; The sabe techs are trying to squeeze something that does not add up ; People drive for 1 day quit the next one!
This is why Home Depot is suing the Credit card companies . Lol

rembrandt

It's not that much money left in the transportation business to put up with all this BS , maybe you and the tech geeks will end up driving to see for yourself what I mean .
Do you know how many cuts can a barber do in 8 hours ???
Same here my friend ; The sabe techs are trying to squeeze something that does not add up ; People drive for 1 day quit the next one!
This is why Home Depot is suing the Credit card companies . Lol
A bit cryptic but well ..... :smiles: