1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

VIP

Discussion in 'Atlanta' started by Reversoul, Mar 30, 2016.

Tags:
  1. Reversoul

Reversoul Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberXL
    I got an email from Travis today. I've been enrolled in VIP for having a 4.86 rating.

I'm likely to get pinged from pax 20 minutes away, but I like the idea of getting matched up with seasoned pax though.

These pax are rated higher and use uber a lot so the ride is likely to go smoother and will most likely end with a 5*.

I'm curious to know what u all think?

2. NuberUber

NuberUber Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    Run!! Haha just kidding.

The VIPs I have had are mostly respectful and I have only had to cancel on one for not being at the pick up location within five minutes. They have been a mix of people who travel often and were running to the airport and people who use Uber as their primary transport and are going to work, etc.

I have gotten VIP pings from as far as 20 minutes away though. I won't take one that is not within 8-9 minutes during low traffic times. It is nice to have some amount of priority over the other drivers in your area when a VIP ping comes through!

Reversoul likes this.
  3. UberHoax

UberHoax Well-Known Member

Sucks. When u cancel uber doesnt like it... even when its 20 min away. I asked uber to remove me 3 times... they wouldn't do it.

4. Cogburn

Cogburn Well-Known Member

A lot of them didn't even know they were VIP when it first started. It was pretty funny when I asked them how it felt to be an Uber VIP.

5. Reversoul

Driving:
    UberXL
    If your rating drops below 4.8 I think u get removed from VIP.

6. Reversoul

Driving:
    UberXL
    Oh really? I thought the pax had to slide the bar to VIP to request. The pic I saw showed VIP next to suv.

Also, how to people request pool? When I've been inside the perimeter and checked the rider app, I saw no option for pool.