Uber Drivers Forum banner

VIP again noooo

1K views 26 replies 14 participants last post by  Fubernuber 
#1 ·
i don't understand how since my accepting rating is the worse and i hate does vip passanger they too bossy

Attachments

See less See more
#16 ·
Just received Vip status again even though I emailed before requesting them to remove me from the " Vip drivers" list. What a lousy system. No perks or incentives for being a VIP driver! Just entitled pax and longer than usual pickup time. Horrible way of making some drivers feel good about their VIP status.

#17 ·
Just don't pick up vip if you don't want. What's the deal? I've never got vip status lol
No offense, but your rating is low man. When I saw that 4.7 something I was like WTF ??!!

i don't understand how since my accepting rating is the worse and i hate does vip passanger they too bossy
What is your rating? Just curious about what the requirements for VIP status is. I've been at 4.89 and 4.9 since I started. I never got invited to do VIP. Well, my cancellation rate is over 50% on Uber right now, so I guess that's why.

The problem is that VIP pax thinks he is really VIP because of status that Uber gave them, they think they deserve it and expect to be treated like that, but in reality any pax can be VIP with low rating? Just use your Amex and that's it
Hey, hey, hey.... Amex Platinum or Centurion (black card) ONLY. I've been considering adding my eligible card to myUber account but I don't like putting my AX card number on web-based apps.... just can't wait for the day this internet crap gets hacked and my number stolen. I've had this number for a LONG time and I don't wanna end up having my number changed if I become a victim.

#24 ·
Yes, but what happens is that when you have a lower rating, people get comfortable giving you low ratings. And, I thought Uber deactivates people once they get around a 4.6.

I was wondering about that. I read somewhere that VIP riders do get upgrades sometimes to SUVs etc. But, I imagine those guys want big tips. The only reason I would activate my VIP rider membership is because Uber gives $15/mo free rides in addition to VIP membership. (I have one of the metal Amex cards...so I don't have to take a minimum number of rides or have a certain rider rating... although my rider rating is 5.0 on uber). No idea about Lyft.
Well don't get me wrong. As a rider is a whole different ball game. I see why not become one as I said before, it'll increase your chance of getting into an upgraded platform of ride like XL BLACK or SUV. Also if you get $15/month ride worth you should take advantage of that.

#26 ·
When I use to get VIP Pax I would thing ok this is a easy going Pax that's friendly and it demanding. And that was my experience with VIP last year , now it seems everyone is a VIP so I don't even notice that shit when I get a ping I just be looking to make sure I'm not accepting a poop trip or so really far away trip .VIp none VIP don't matter to me .

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.