VIP again noooo

Inshur

jga8029

i don't understand how since my accepting rating is the worse and i hate does vip passanger they too bossy

Attachments

• IMG_7648.PNG
    IMG_7648.PNG
    87.7 KB · Views: 190

Alone44

Vip?! I don't like those pax. They think you're lucky for picking them up f%@#^$ that. Plus they will rate you bad if you don't open the door for theme or offer them a drink. Good luck with that.

Jga8035

Vip?! I don't like those pax. They think you're lucky for picking them up f%@#^$ that. Plus they will rate you bad if you don't open the door for theme or offer them a drink. Good luck with that.
I know i was vip before but they take me out aince my accepting rating was low

Alone44

I know me too. Sometimes there is surge and they give you pool with no surge if you want to keep your vip you need to accept that.

Wardell Curry

They no longer check every month. I should have lost VIP for the past 2 months. My rating was between 4.72 to 4.74. The cutoff is 4.75. It makes no sense. Whoever is supposed to check for vip eligibility either quit or got fired.

One pax asked me for gum yesterday. I said I don't have. Then asked me for mints. Smh. I had to check the app to make sure it was Juno and not Uber VIP. These pax have no chill.

Jga8035

They no longer check every month. I should have lost VIP for the past 2 months. My rating was between 4.72 to 4.74. The cutoff is 4.75. It makes no sense. Whoever is supposed to check for vip eligibility either quit or got fired.
Its a 4.8 and up rating for you to be a vip and good accepting rating

One pax asked me for gum yesterday. I said I don't have. Then asked me for mints. Smh. I had to check the app to make sure it was Juno and not Uber VIP. These pax have no chill.[/QUOTE]
They think we are a candy store

Littlepuppet

I never open door for Pax . All VIP customer i act like I don't speak English I take my time to when thier in a rush Pax be like I'm late so in my mind I'm like say no more drive even slower

Wardell Curry

I never open door for Pax . All VIP customer i act like I don't speak English I take my time to when thier in a rush Pax be like I'm late so in my mind I'm like say no more drive even slower
Wow, you don't have to be that extreme. Just put them in their place if or rather when they start go get out of line. Let em know who is running the show.

cubert

The problem is that VIP pax thinks he is really VIP because of status that Uber gave them, they think they deserve it and expect to be treated like that, but in reality any pax can be VIP with low rating? Just use your Amex and that's it

SlowpokeNYC

Just received Vip status again even though I emailed before requesting them to remove me from the " Vip drivers" list. What a lousy system. No perks or incentives for being a VIP driver! Just entitled pax and longer than usual pickup time. Horrible way of making some drivers feel good about their VIP status.

Mr. Affinito

Just don't pick up vip if you don't want. What's the deal? I've never got vip status lol
No offense, but your rating is low man. When I saw that 4.7 something I was like WTF ??!!

i don't understand how since my accepting rating is the worse and i hate does vip passanger they too bossy

What is your rating? Just curious about what the requirements for VIP status is. I've been at 4.89 and 4.9 since I started. I never got invited to do VIP. Well, my cancellation rate is over 50% on Uber right now, so I guess that's why.

The problem is that VIP pax thinks he is really VIP because of status that Uber gave them, they think they deserve it and expect to be treated like that, but in reality any pax can be VIP with low rating? Just use your Amex and that's it
Hey, hey, hey.... Amex Platinum or Centurion (black card) ONLY. I've been considering adding my eligible card to myUber account but I don't like putting my AX card number on web-based apps.... just can't wait for the day this internet crap gets hacked and my number stolen. I've had this number for a LONG time and I don't wanna end up having my number changed if I become a victim.

Inshur New York