Vinyl Advertising on your car or suv, will uber allow this?

Manhoos

Hey guys,

I get a lot of texts and emails from these vinyl ads you can put on the car and drive around and get paid $$$$$

Anyone knows if Uber allows this for Uber X???

Car wraps & Vehicle wraps in Mississauga & Toronto
www.marketyourcar.com/
Vehicle wraps are an extremely effective form of advertising. ... trailer wraps should last 10+ years if they are installed properly and with the correct type of vinyl.
Why Uber should care?? I don't mind if I have a car dedicated for Uber

One Star

I would consider back window advertising only.
Nothing on the paint of the vehicle.
Seen too many over the years that take the paint with them when they come off.
The newer technology 3M wraps supposedly have solved that problem but I would still be gun shy.
If you do go that route you have to make sure it's a complete body wrap otherwise there will be un-faded paint where the stickers were if you remove them to sell the car or just decide not to participate anymore.

Manhoos

Hey guys,

I get a lot of texts and emails from these vinyl ads you can put on the car and drive around and get paid $$$$$

www.marketyourcar.com/
Vehicle wraps are an extremely effective form of advertising. ... trailer wraps should last 10+ years if they are installed properly and with the correct type of vinyl.
Any idea how much they pay for full / partial wrap?

Karl Marx

Hey guys,

www.marketyourcar.com/
I had to sign a waiver with RBC insurance a few years back that I would not advertise on my private vehicle.

Gill002

I've seen real estate agents do uber part time lol
Their cars are covered with their own photos