Vikings Fans Planning To Sign Up As Uber Drivers & Drive Eagles Fans To Wrong Location @ Sup

Ant-Man

http://www.totalprosports.com/2018/...eagles-fans-to-wrong-location-for-super-bowl/

After the crap Vikings fans had to deal with in Philadelphia from Eagles, the fans want some pay back after being eliminated from the playoffs and denied the chance to see the team play a home Super Bowl game.

Instead of getting them back with violence, Vikings fans plan to sign up with Uber and drop Eagles fans off everywhere but the stadium to see the game.

I’m signing up to be an Uber Driver just for the Super Bowl. It’ll be fun dropping off #Eagles fans in random wrong places.

— Elizabeth A. Stebbin (@_stebbin) January 22, 2018

@daveryankdwb can we all just sign up as Uber/Lyft drivers for the SuperBowl and intentionally drop Eagles fans off at incorrect locations? There’s some spots they deserve being dropped at…#forMillie

— David Michael Olsen (@DavidMichaelOls) January 23, 2018

7Miles

And the customers will smile and say Good Afternoon! And leave the car peacefully...

But one time I did took passengers to a wrong location myself . They were tourists and wanted to go to Sea World. I took them to San Diego Zoo instead. Once we got there, I realized “THATS why my gps was going crazy . And I turned gps off.

BurgerTiime

http://thesportsdaily.com/the-sport...e-eagles-fans-to-wrong-place-as-uber-drivers/

Vikings fans are doing their best to exact revenge on Eagles fans, amid Sunday’s 38-7 loss in the NFC Championship game.
Eagles fans weren’t exactly on their best behavior before, during and after Sunday’s game at Lincoln Financial Field, as they were seen throwing beers at Vikings fans, as well as at the team bus. Not only that, they mocked the Vikings’ “Skol” chantby replacing it with a “Foles” twist.

Vikings fans, as it turns out, have not forgotten about how Eagles fans acted, and now they plan to flip the script, since Minneapolis will be hosting the Super Bowl. Eagles fans will soon be arriving in town for the big game, and Vikings fans are planning to make things difficult on them.

For starters, they’re planning to sign up to become Uber drivers, so they can drive Eagles fans, and drop them off at random locations.

Another fan suggested denying Eagles fans service at restaurants, bars and cafes, but that didn’t seem to resonate as well as the Uber idea.

If this plan does come to fruition, we could be in for some humorous and entertaining stories over the next 10 days or so. Stay tuned.

Last edited:

YouBeer

http://thesportsdaily.com/the-sport...e-eagles-fans-to-wrong-place-as-uber-drivers/

Vikings fans are doing their best to exact revenge on Eagles fans, amid Sunday’s 38-7 loss in the NFC Championship game.
Eagles fans weren’t exactly on their best behavior before, during and after Sunday’s game at Lincoln Financial Field, as they were seen throwing beers at Vikings fans, as well as at the team bus. Not only that, they mocked the Vikings’ “Skol” chantby replacing it with a “Foles” twist.

Vikings fans, as it turns out, have not forgotten about how Eagles fans acted, and now they plan to flip the script, since Minneapolis will be hosting the Super Bowl. Eagles fans will soon be arriving in town for the big game, and Vikings fans are planning to make things difficult on them.

For starters, they’re planning to sign up to become Uber drivers, so they can drive Eagles fans, and drop them off at random locations.

Another fan suggested denying Eagles fans service at restaurants, bars and cafes, but that didn’t seem to resonate as well as the Uber idea.

If this plan does come to fruition, we could be in for some humorous and entertaining stories over the next 10 days or so. Stay tuned.
The lengths hillbillies will go through to make a point.
It would have been just slightly more entertaining if these chicks prefaced their @@@@ters with 'hold my beer'.

nickd8775

They won't care if they get deactivated! If Uber was smart they would hold off on new drivers till after the game.

SEAL Team 5

[QUOTE="BurgerTiime, post: 3539121, member: 18259]
Eagles fans weren’t exactly on their best behavior before, during and after Sunday’s game at Lincoln Financial Field, as they were seen throwing beers at Vikings fans, as well as at the team bus.
[/QUOTE]

The City of Brotherly Love. One could only imagine having more in life then to belittle someone for being a fan.