View all promotions feature not showing / Data not found

Nats121

For several hours Uber's "view all promotions" feature has not worked. I get a "data not found looks like we're having trouble loading this data" message.

I contacted support, they said they've taken care of it and do a reboot, which did not work. I've even uninstalled and reinstalled Uber Driver app and still nothing.

They've made some changed to the app today. Is anyone else unable to view all promotions?

Zdriver19

For several hours Uber's "view all promotions" feature has not worked. I get a "data not found looks like we're having trouble loading this data" message.

I contacted support, they said they've taken care of it and do a reboot, which did not work. I've even uninstalled and reinstalled Uber Driver app and still nothing.

They've made some changed to the app today. Is anyone else unable to view all promotions?
Same here. Uber keeps filling the screen with all kinds of useless information, except the useful kind that maters the most to the driver. All I want to know is how much was the fare, how much did I make, how close to reach incentive. The other garbage info they can stuff.