Vienna idiot

Status
Not open for further replies.

New2This

To quote the late great Sam Kinison: move to where the food is!

No one at Uber is holding a gun to your head to drive for shit base rates. Would I like the RZ map much bigger? Hell yes. I can either piss & moan about it, or I can go make money in the RZ. Your choice.

Oh & Google 'caps lock'

Papa Sarducci

Great game. I w̶a̶s̶t̶e̶d̶ invested many hours in that one back in the day.
Controllers were shit though, I rewired a pair of Atari 2600 controller to work with my TI, never looked back. Parsec wasn't cool until you had the Voice Emulator, then it rocked.

Driving and Driven

I had an original gray TRS-80 with 16kb RAM (yes, 16 kilobytes, not Megabytes) and I remember how proud I was when I switched out the chip and gave it 64 kilobytes RAM. So awesome. :biggrin:

Papa Sarducci

I had an original gray TRS-80 with 16kb RAM (yes, 16 kilobytes, not Megabytes) and I remember how proud I was when I switched out the chip and gave it 64 kilobytes RAM. So awesome. :biggrin:
I think my TI had a whole 8K or maybe it was 16, wasn't much though. First computer I ever upgraded the RAM on was a PC XT, maxed it out at 640K, then I got the AT with a 286 and a whopping 1MB of RAM, ah the good old days when 1MB cost $500.

Papa Sarducci

Did it have the gigantic 8" Floppy Disc drive that held a whopping 320KB per side and you had to flip the disc over to read both sides? Was it the COLOR edition?

Status
Not open for further replies.