Video: Passengers asking Drivers personal questions

Smokenburn

I'm not sure what forum is appropiate for this topic, but I'm sure most people have seen funny videos on youtube of rude passengers. I'd like to put together a short video of passengers asking drivers the cliche personal questions: How long have you been driving for Uber, How much money do you make, Are you married, where do you live? etc. etc. Then maybe people can look themselves in the mirror and stop doing it.

Input?

Any dashcam video's are welcome to be posted or pm me a link.

Believe33

I'm not sure what forum is appropiate for this topic, but I'm sure most people have seen funny videos on youtube of rude passengers. I'd like to put together a short video of passengers asking drivers the cliche personal questions: How long have you been driving for Uber, How much money do you make, Are you married, where do you live? etc. etc. Then maybe people can look themselves in the mirror and stop doing it.

Input?

I don't believe anyone will fall for this request cause dash cam videos in the State of California are illegal to post on Internet unless the Pax gives permission . If that's what you mean.

dentedcan

I don't believe anyone will fall for this request cause dash cam videos in the State of California are illegal to post on Internet unless the Pax gives permission . If that's what you mean.
Looks like OP is in Georgia, which is a one-party consent state like here in Rhode Island. Shouldn't be a legal issue unless they're profiting from the video.

dumbdriver

Input?

I had a group of teenage girls going to a slumber party who disrobed when they asked me about the camera I told him it was for my new mobile reality TV show Uber passengers Gone Wild