Video of your journey

john1975

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You were touting it saying that you would invest 100k if you could.....
Yes I would at the ipo price if I could. I would have sold it today. Because of a bad market I would have lost a small amount but usually they open above ipo price. I think lyft and it’s earnings and stock performance ultimately hurt it too.
Long term I’m a big believer but I’d wait for it to trade lower before investing for that.

BillyTheKidd

Yes I would at the ipo price if I could. I would have sold it today. Because of a bad market I would have lost a small amount but usually they open above ipo price. I think lyft and it’s earnings and stock performance ultimately hurt it too.
Long term I’m a big believer but I’d wait for it to trade lower before investing for that.
I saved you 8k and that is the thanks you give me?

Arb Watson

POS uber will be under $10 soon. Just need couple bad quarterly users number.

BillyTheKidd

Haha. Actually Uber incompetence saved me go figure. I was pretty sure it would open above the ipo price. A combination of bad market, lyft stock slump, and bad press really hurt it.
You very well could be right about Uber being a good investment. I don't see it however but I didn't see Facebook either.

Facebook dropped to about 18 after IPO and has been well above 100 for a few years.